°Chapter 8°

"Why can't you find a job here in Shanghai?! Or any other part of this country, just please don't leave China!!!"

°💔💼💔°

•Xiao Liene's POV•

Since that day I passed out, he carried me all the way back to our apartment and change my clothes. He has go overprotective brother mode on me and tell me to stay in bed all day. I won't lie, but my stomach still hurts...

Sooner or later, once I felt a bit better, I saw him holding so many things and start packing again. I ask him about this and it shock me that he is going back to our old country. That's when I start screaming.

"I'm sorry Nini, but I have no choice but to trust you on Lei an Shancai..."

"Going back to Korea?! Leaving me here in Shanghai alone?!"

"I'm moving the next day after tomorrow..."

"What?! And you expect me to just agree with you?! This is too much!"

"Nini, you need to learn how to live alone... I can't see Daoming Si hurting you anymore... That's why I need to go back, find a job and become a sucessful man... I'm bringing your life straight to the top so everyone can know not to mess with you..." he explain.

"But if you leave, how is that gonna help?!"

"I can't find any job and it's making me crazy... The electricity bills are making it worse... Going back to Korea is the best decision I can make! There, I can talk straight whenever I want so I can find a job!!!"

"Why can't you find a job here in Shanghai?! Or any other part of this country, just please don't leave China!!!"

"I already made my choice... There's the time we have to be separated... We can't always stick together..."

" I don't care! You're staying!!! Don't you know how complicated my week was at Sanya without you?! No one can comfort me! Si and the others were there too that made it worse! And I was crying alone at the beach without you giving me any cuddles!"

"Nini, I swear I will soon come back once I can afford you the life you wanted. I can't stand Daoming Si bullying you because you were a low girl ba-"

"No! You promise that you will stay with me no matter what!"

"MIN XIAO LIENE!!!" He raise his voice before I scream and shut my door at him.

🔵🔷️🔵🔷️🔵🔷️🔵🔷️🔵🔷️🔵🔷️🔵🔷️🔵🔷️🔵🔷️🔵🔷️🔵🔷️🔵🔷️🔵🔷️🔵🔷️🔵🔷️🔵🔷️🔵🔷️🔵