Beat 5

Jungkook is now sitting in the cafeteria when suddenly Yoongi sit beside him.

"Hi Kook" Yoongi said and smile.

"Uh, Hi?" Jungkook said awkward, he hasn't talked to other people a lot before, well aside from Taehyung.

"Jimin told me he saw you with Taehyung again the other day" Yoongi said.

"What's the real deal between you two?" Yoongi asked.

"Nothing, he said we're just getting along" Jungkook simply said.

"Really? How boring" Yoongi said and sigh.

Yoongi was about to say something again when Jimin called him, Jimin is with Taehyung.

"Hey Yoongi! Are you coming with me or what?" Jimin said irritated.

"Yeah, I'm coming" Yoongi talked back

"Bye Kook, talk to you some other time" Yoongi said and wave at Jungkook.

Taehyung is looking at Jungkook, he's smiling and doing that sign 🤗 to let Jungkook smile to Jimin and make friends with him.

"What is he doing?" Jungkook mumbled.

--

It's their summer break, Jungkook is lazily lying on his bed when his phone buzzed, he pick up his phone from his nightstand and saw Taehyung's text.

Tae:
Hi Kookie, tomorrow is the start of our summer break want to go somewhere?

Kookie:
Nothing, I don't have any place I want to go, do you have?

Tae:
Actually, I planned it a long time ago

Tae:
I want to go to Busan, I want to go to the beach!

Kookie:
But Busan is far

Tae:
No buts, meet me tomorrow at the train station, 8am

Tae:
Good night Kookie!

Jungkook just sigh when he reads Taehyung's texts, he can't really back out now, he already promised to Tae.

--

Taehyung is already in the train station waiting for Jungkook.

After some minutes he can already see Jungkook walking towards his direction.

"Good morning Kookie!" Taehyung said energetic.

"Good morning, you sure have so many energy in your body" Jungkook said slightly smiling.

"Yeah sure I have, by the way you didn't bring much clothes?" Taehyung asked, he can see that Jungkook only brought a bag pack and a camera bag.

"I thought were just gonna go home after?" Jungkook asked confused.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, we're staying there for 2 days and 1 night" Taehyung said

"But it's okay, let's just go shopping for your clothes" Taehyung suggested.

"Okay then" Jungkook agreed.

They walk towards the ticket station and get inside the train, they're sitted beside each other.

"You know you shoul enjoy this kind of trip" Taehyung said facing Jungkook.

"Trip? more like a kidnapped" Jungkook said sarcastically, but Taehyung just laugh.

"How come your parents agree with this?" Jungkook asked

"I told them I was on a trip with Jimin, they know him and they trust him" Taehyung said and chuckle.

"How about you? What will you tell to your parents?" Taehyung asked.

"I'll just gonna tell them I already found a friend and I'm spending the night at his place" Jungkook said and drink his banana milk.

"You're a liar" Taehyung teased.

"You too, we both are" Jungkook said and point at Taehyung.

"Well, let's just gonna enjoy it! LET'S ENJOY THIS TRIP!" Taehyung cheered.

~★~