Chapter 1

It was a normal day, as always I woke up and got ready for school, I took a shower, got dressed and ate breakfast. I waved my mom bye as I slipped on my shoes before leaving with toast hanging from my mouth "bye mom!". Yeah im quite a normal kid. I ran out and closed the door behind me " hurry up Yamaguchi" the tall blonde said as he slid his headphones back over his head and started walking " sorry tsukki!"

Well im normal up to the fact that i like my best friend

Yamaguchi pov

'It's true, I liked tsukki. He's cool and smart, he always had a comeback for everything and he looks super cute when his head phones slide over his fluffy blonde hair' Yamaguchi blushed as he thought about that last part. He was spacing out till he bumped into tsukki " why are you walking so slow?" Tsukki said not turning around but in his usual monotone voice and annoyed look in his face. "Sorry tsukki!" I exclaimed as the boy just kept walking. 'That was too close' Yama thought as he picked up his pace and started blabbering about anything like he did every time him and tsukki walked together. He was talking when from behind him he heard a familiar oranged hair boy call his name " YAMAGUCHI!!!!" Yamaguchi turned around to see hinata Shoyo running and jumping at full speed towards him while Kageyama walked drinking his milk box.

I was startled but happy when I saw those two. I could see from the corner of my eye tsukki look back with his eyes and clicked his tongue. He didn't like those two very much. Lost in thought i forgot to move out of the way letting hinata jump right onto me causing us both to tumble down. Tsukki stopped walking but didn't turn around and Kageyama rolled his eyes and walked over to us and yanked hinata off me " dumbass hinata, don't hurt our pinch server!" he said giving hinata a smack to the back of the head " oww..!" Hinata says rubbing the back of his head "meany Kageyama!! Yamaguchi doesn't mind me jumping him right Yamaguchi?" Hinata said turning to me and pouting and giving puppy eyes, I chuckled and slowly got up "sure hinata sure" i said dusting off my uniform, tsukki started walking ahead again.

"Oh!" I said " I'll see you guys at school!, tsukki wait up!" The blonde didn't even stop a bit. The crazy duo look at each other " saltyshima doesn't deserve a friend like Yamaguchi, hmph." The tangerine said as he crossed his arms, Kageyama actually agreeing with him nodded his head then said " last one to school has to do receives the whole practice" as to seeing both of them hatedd doing receives, they both ran towards the school building.

No POV
Yamaguchi and tsukki got to school and headed their separate ways to go to their lockers " bye tsukki!!" Yamaguchi said and tsukkishima just put his headphones louder and did a simple wave while walking to their class. Yamaguchi went to his locker and opened it, inside was a photo of him and tsukki as kids, Yamaguchi sighed and smiled at the photo " i miss seeing tsukki smile like that" Yamaguchi said out loud to himself as he grabbed his first and second period stuff and headed to his home room

When Yama entered he saw Tsukishima on his phone, he thought it would be a funny idea to sneak up on Tsukishima and scare him ' the look on his face will be priceless' he thought as he walked slowly and quietly behind him. He was about to scare him when he accidentally caught a glimpse of what Tsukishima was doing, he was talking to someone. 'I know it's rude but..' Yama thought as he squinted his eyes to see the contact name and it read " ❤️ kuroo 🙄❤️"

A/n: I hope you guys like the first chapter, im kind of good at writing, not really though, but enjoy!