13

Kirishima Eijirou makes his way up the street to the main gate for the Bakugou Estate. As he does, he finds that his hands are sweating a little, the nerves of his first day getting to him, and he wipes his palms on his slacks. "God, maybe I shouldn't have had that coffee," he mumbles to himself.

He approaches the gate and presses a button to call into the security office letting them know he's there. They buzz him in and Eiji saunters up to the front door. It swings open before he can even lift his hand to knock.

Bakugou Mitsuki stands with her arms crossed over her chest and a scowl on her face. "Kirishima, You're late."

Frantically, Eijirou checks his watch to see he's actually 10 minutes early.

"I kid. Anyway, my brat of a son refuses to inform me of where he is living and won't answer my calls, so he isn't here. However," she says with a grin, "you do have training to start. Come, let's begin."

Throughout the day at the Bakugou Estate he is given no time to rest despite the fact that the entire reason he got this job is not there. He is given an insanely expensive laptop, phone and earpiece that he's truly not sure of it's necessity.

Kirishima is taught basic etiquette for at least two hours and is told he'll do it again the next day, and the next. He receives professional emails and phone numbers to use for work including Mitsuki, Masaru, Cherry, other staff members whose names he does not currently remember, and the number of the brat son, Katsuki.

Tempting as it may be, he does not input this contact as 'Bitch Boi' or 'Little Rich Bitch' or anything of a similar caliber. No, instead he sets the name as 'BK' which he ends up joking is the American restaurant chain, Burger King.

When Eijirou gets home after a long, exhausting day of training, he drops onto his bed and dials his best friend's number. It rings once, twice, three times, and then he hears a click as it's picked up.

"Jello?"

"Pudding," he responds with a small laugh. "Hey Denki."