Change My Mind

Dylan Greenfield wasn't your typical teenage girl. She was often mistaken to be apart of the whole 'scene' group, with her natural black hair and dyed purple bangs, but truly, she was just a shy surfer girl. Her parents had lived on the beach their entire lives, so it was only customary for them to want to bring her up as a beach child, as well. Dylan loved her parents more than anything, but she couldn't help but notice that they held a sort of grudge towards her; not giving her as much love and attention as she needed. She never truly knew why her parents seemed to dislike her, she always just assumed it was because they wanted and were expecting a boy, hence her name. Ever since she was a child, she always seemed to have to fend for herself. When her parents filed for a divorce when she was 13, she was convinced true love didn't exist. She thought it as a prop used to sell cheap, cheesy, cliche Hollywood movies. But when a certain someone, or someones, come into her life, can they make her believe? Before she knew it, shy little Dylan Greenfield from the small beach town of Cape May, New Jersey, was forced to travel the world with a certain British/Irish boy-band; One Direction.

(side photo is Dylan)