♧︎Chapter one♧︎

TW: adult content, drinking, drug usage, sexual behavior, erotic dancing, implied sex.

♧︎❦♧︎

Hanta POV

The dinghy smell of the alcohol, drugs, and sex pretty much, infiltrated my nose from the second I got here.

Nothing but lowlifes.. A bunch of horny or lonely mother fuckers that didn't have anything else to do on a Friday night, sitting in a strip club.
Not that I couldn't relate.

We were sitting in a booth in the back, but had a perfectly good view of the stage from the short-ish distance. This isn't a very big club.
The half circle, cushion booth had a knee height table in front of it, where our previous drink and shot glasses sat.

"That one.." Katsuki mumbled, taking yet another shot as he stared up at the stage, a pretty red headed stripper winking at us.
"I want that one." Kat said.

I rolled my eyes, "they're whores, not items." I said, taking a swig of the hard alcohol that sat in front of me.
"Why'd you take me here anyways.. We could be out causing real trouble, or banging hotties, not staring at some cute dancers."

"Ah would you shut it?? Just enjoy the show.." Kat grinned up at the red head wrapping a leg around the metal pole in the middle of the stage.
In the dim, pink light, I could make out wads of cash in the red head's leather suit.
Dressed in tight fishnet leggings and high heels, a leather corset suit and bunny ears and a puff ball tail, the male stripper squatted down next to the pole, keeping his pretty red eyes on Kat the whole time.

"He wants your money." I say, sipping the strong alcohol, letting the burn in my throat cool before looking back up at him, "He's hot though, I'd hit it."
"Fuck yeah he is, look at that little tease~" Kat grinned, sitting up in our booth to get a better look at the red head begin to wind and grind on the pole teasingly.

At this point, I wanted to chug my drink and pass out.
The waitress came around and refilled our drinks, I sighed as I sipped more of whatever the hell I'm drinking, swirling the small ice cubes around in the glass.
"Can we fucking go?" I groaned as the red head collected his money from the stage. He blew a kiss to the horny fucks watching, walking to the back of the stage to disappear.
"No, ass face, shut the fuck up with all that bitch ass whining for once, god damn!" Kat hissed.

"Fuck you! We really came all the way here just to gawk at some redhead?" I snapped.
"No! I was going to fucking show you him!" Kat rolled his eyes, gesturing to the stage again.

I turned to the stage, where music had started up again.
Fog infiltrated the bottom of the stage, and a figure appeared from the back.

"Well who's 'him'." I shrugged, turning to Kat again.
"Shut the fuck up and watch-!" He hushed me.

A blonde, wearing heel boots that ran up to his thick thighs and the smallest god damn shorts I've ever seen with a small black fitted crop top, slowly and seductively made his way to the front of the stage, gripping the metal pole with his rather feminine hands.

I was mesmerized as he stood in front of the pole now, half his back faced the crowd of people already throwing their money at him.
The blonde was.. So sexy.
He just had an undeniably beautiful body, the sway of his hips had me impressed for once.