xiv. Meet-ups

STILES'S POV
After a long day of school, Stiles waited for Minho at the parking lot. It was nice, not having to attend pack meetings, no worrying about the next supernatural creature they have to defeat. But, after all that happened, it was hard getting used to not seeing the same faces and getting back to the normal life.

"Hey, Tom!" He heard his friend. "Yeah?" He opened the door of his jeep, waiting for Minho to get in. "Wow, this looks old." He didn't kind the comment, he just rolled his eyes. "So, they told us to meet them at the restaurant near the police station. Do you know where that is? Since you're the sheriff's son or something."

"Oh, yeah. I know where it is, me and my dad used to go there all the time." Stiles said, as he started the engine. They were quiet for a while, it wasn't awkward though, maybe Minho just wanted to look outside the window, get familiar with the place a little bit. "Hey, tom?"

"Yeah?" He said looking at him, before putting his eyes on the road again. "You and Gally met, right?" Minho asked. "How do you know?" The Stilinski asked the Yukimura, suddenly feeling nervous. "We talked about it on the discord server." He gulped, did they think he was ugly? Did he look like a bad guy? Was he that bad?

"Hey, don't worry." The Asian reassured him. "We just talked about you, nothing bad." He put his hands over his head. "And maybe a certain lizard has a little crush on you too." He murmered, just enough for Stiles ti hear it clearly. "Wait. What?" The teen said feeling the blood rushing, bewildered by the sudden information.

"Nothing." Minho said mischievously. "What do you mean by lizard?" Stiles stammered, confused. How does a lizard have a crush on a human? "Man, you're slow." He laughed, making Stiles pout.

* * * * *

LYDIA'S POV
Another pack meeting after school. Great. After a few months of relaxing or trying to move on, they have to deal with another werewolf pack. Looking forward to it. She got in her car, waiting for Allison to get in so both of them can go together.

"Allison?" Lydia said, frustrated. "Lydia." She heard a familiar yet distant voice. "Please. Let it go." And then it faded. She sighed, maybe she hasn't moved on yet.

The strawberry blonde would be lying if she didn't miss Allison and her ranting about something, Aiden's hand to hold to and Stiles' sarcasm. C'mon, Lydia! Just let it go.

"Is everyone here?" Derek's grumpy voice filled the loft. He looked around, everyone was here, not everyone. "So. What are we doing here?" Scott asked.  "Well, when I was out. I heard about another pack coming to Beacon. But, they aren't just a normal werewolf pack. I don't know who are in the pack but according to Deaton, they have more than twelve members, mostly out of Alphas."

"What are we going to do?" Kira asked nervously, up until now, she never had to deal with this kind of stuff. After what seemed a decade, he finally spoke. "I suggest we hide."