ch 8 today is the day

Jessicas pov: me and amy went home and sat down on my bed and fell asleep .

******next day*****

i woke up at 6 am and went for a shower then blow dried my hair and curled the ends with a curling tong and put it in a high pony tail then started with my make up i just put foundtain and lip gloss then put my clothes on (pic in media) and slid my air max on then woke amy as it was 6:45 am and we had to leave at 8 am and we still need to get brakefast.

Amys pov:

Jessica woke me up she was ready and making brakefast so i went for a shower and done my hair and make up then sliped my mew shoes on and wrnt down stairs to see toast and nutella "yum" i said as i sat down at the island to eat .

Jessicas pov:

Me and amy are finnished eating and waiting on my mum to get her keys when she FINALLY found them we jumped in the car and set off we got there at 08:30 am and bam started at 09:00 am so me and amy said bye to my mum and went into starbucks across the road we both ordered a pumcin spice and went to line up we were like behind 25 - 30 people

**********1Hour later*********

Jessicas pov :

We FINALLY got in and about 10-15 mins later leo and charlie came on and the best part was me and amy are in the front row in the middle OMG LEO HELD MY HAND AND WINKED AT ME i thought i was about to faint but managed to not die charlie came up to amy and winked at her OMG CAN THIS DAY GET ANY BETTER I THINK TO MYSELF. After leo and chalie had preformed all the songs me and amy waited until every one went out side so we could get out without diying as we were about to leave a blair came up to me and amy and said "hi im blair leo and chalie wanted to now if you wanted to come round the back and see them " balir said with a big smile me and amy looked at each other and screamed "YES"

and walked round the back following blair then blair stoped outside a room that said 'bars and melody' on the door blair opened the door and .......

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

THANKS FOR READING PLEASEE COMMENT NEXT