B•RedSpecial

Your POV

It was a busy day at London and I being a 19 year old who's a die hard fan of rock is at my newly bought pink car. All piped up and ready for this occasion as my parents let me go for the rest of the weekend, as I am still a student in performing arts still. I am on my way to a quick guitar lesson, electric guitar that is by Brian May, yes you've heard that right! Brian! Clogs! Awesome! Wew! Boom! 39! Long! Tall! May! And I believe I am too excited to even drive properly but after a few minutes I've finally arrived at a building, sounds going on about inside of it, girls and boys my age and other's older are by the front at the reception lobby. "Hello, I'm Y/N L/N about to have a lesson with Mr. May?" I ask the receptionist on the schedule having to know that they won't just let people all pile in a small or even so big studio, it just won't do. "Let's see... Y/N L/N... Oh here you are love!" She smiles at me blonde hair bouncing at her vibe making me smile as well. "You are in schedule right in about a minute or so, the last lesson batch actually. Hope you enjoy! You can take a seat there." I smiled back at her as I said my thank you, I made my way to the couch and chairs, some of my fellow batch mates standing to have a cigar or sitting talking to each other. I sat my electric guitar along with it's case and necessities in between my open legs as I look around them, most of them has the same position as I do but most of them has the exact replica of the Red Special or electric guitars without casing and such, making my own look at it in horror, the bottoms of the guitars slightly making sounds as it collides with the tiled floor. I gulped but stopped as soon as someone introduced themselves at me by my side (I don't want to live alone♪) being me I hugged my guitar in it's case closer to my center as I shook the man with my other, smiling uncomfortably. "Is there something wrong?" He asks sitting beside the empty chair, a few inches from me. "Uhm, no! I just remembered something..." I smiled as he smiled back and settled in his seat, he began to speak and blabber about things about him, his history with the guitar and such, don't get me wrong but I don't want to hear it, I'm here for the lessons from a legend not this. I stare off into the coffee table, the plant in it all vibrant and alive, I drown off his voice but I still nodded to not be rude, he doesn't even pay attention if I care or not so I better just nod. After a decade of laughing weirdly, nodding without knowing what's going on and just straight up not listening the door opened but I was still stuck in drowning the crowd.

"Uhm, love? Mr. May is only waiting for you, you want to go or not?" I bolt up suddenly, my hands still on the straps of my guitar case standing up. "Uhm, oh sorry. Thank you." I smile at her after seeing that Mr. May is indeed waiting for me by the door, smiling ever so sweetly. "So, wondering aren't we?" He asks as I got in front of him, I smiled up and nodded. "Not your scene in crowds eh?" He asks again as we walked our way to the short corridor to the main studio. "Not when I'm sane and sobber Mr. May." We both laughed as we then on arrive at the crowd talking or asking the other Queen members in the studio couch on auto graphs and stuff. "Alright people! Get inside the recording booth, no more paps up for the other lads... You're welcome." Brian whispers the other end as he crowd did enter before they eventually get too friendly with the other members. He whispers the end as I made my way to the door, the last one to enter but not before Mr. May called back at me. "Queen meet Y/N, Y/N... I think you already know us." He remarks making the other three laugh lightly. "I prefer to call you Hazel if that's okay..." Mr. Mercury sets down his cigar to sleep as he puffs out a smoke, I smiled to myself and nodded. "Oh god, she acts like John..." Roger points his cigar at me before mirroring what Freddie did with his. "Is that a problem here Rog?" Me and Brian began to giggle as the others tease and slightly fought. "I think we should go ahead now Y/N, you can call me Bri by the way..." He smiles down at me, his hand patting my shoulders lightly, just the boost I need from my guitar idol. "Deaky here!" John points off raising his half drunken booze, I smiled and nodded. "You can call me Rog but I prefer Meadows for a curvy girl like you." I blushed and smiled, shaking my head as the others did also. He returns a confused 'why' face to the other three sitting. "You can call me anything darling. You can call me dick, you can call me cat... But never call me my birth name, you won't even know how to pronounce it." He laughs, tipping John by his side as they laugh in their slightly drunk state. "Farrokh, right Mr. Mercury? I have a hobby of learning other languages other than playing that is..." I scratch my head after I mentioned his real name, their eyes we're huge except for John's and Brian's. "I give it to you love... Then that's what you'll call me then, a perfect pronounced Farrokh." He smiles at me as Brian pulls me by the arm lightly before our talk gets down again, the lesson already late.