Dream with Harry: Part 1

The buzz of his phone awoke Harry, his limbs were comfortably entangled with his boyfriend Louis'.

Buzz buzz

Harry ran his hand over his face and yawned silently. Reaching over gently, as not to wake the smaller man whose bare upper body was pressed against the tattooed chest of Harry, he grabbed his phone from the side table to check his messages.

Steven- Good morning H
Steven- Come to the studio ASAP, we've got something

Harry- On my way

Harry sighed gently before getting up slowly, so that he wouldn't wake up his still fast asleep partner.

He dressed quickly and made a smoothie for breakfast, being sure to leave some for Louis in case he woke up before he came back.

Hopping into his car, he headed off to the studio.

It had been over a year since Harry had worked, he took a break after Louis' sister Fizzy died to be there for the Tomlinson family.

Last week he contacted his agent and told him that he was ready to work again. The singing he wasn't so sure of, but he was willing to do other things.

When he arrived at the studio Steven was in the lobby waiting for him.

"Good morning Steven," Harry said with a smile to the semi-bald agent in front of him.

"Morning Harry, good to see you again. Now, the job we found is a bit different from the other things you've done in the past but I think you'll be perfect at it."

Harry nodded along as Steven led the way to his office.

"There's a new app called calm, they do sleep stories and meditation stuff,"

Harry nodded slowly, not understanding where this was going.

" They want you to read a story for their app," Steven leaned back in his chair with a questioning face, "What do you think?"

Harry blinked, "Uh, may I ask why they wanted me specifically?"

"Because you're Harry Styles! People love your smooth British voice," Steven replied with a laugh.

Harry chuckled awkwardly, scratching the back of his head.
"Well, I'll think about it, thanks S" He got up to leave,

"Here is the list of stories they want you to choose from," Steven leans over the wooden desk to hand Harry a file. "Listen kid,"

The man with green eyes shifted his gaze from the folder in his hand to the older man in front of him.

"Yeah?"

"I'd take the job if I were you, it'd be your first job back in the business, and it'd be good for your image.'' he reasons.

Harry nodded again on his way out, "Thanks again Steven"

"Don't worry about it,''

💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙

First part is done!

It's short but I just woke up this morning with the idea so I'll keep working on it.

I think it may be 5 parts long, but I'm not sure yet.

Hoped you enjoyed- 💙💚