JUST A LITTLE LOVE NOTE

This will be a ... well, how may I call it?? Okay, just something that I will write on when I will feel happy, sad, disappointed, depressed, creative, and all these kind of feelings. Sorry for the English mistakes .... This is not my first language and not even my second, so ... yh.

By the way, sometimes I might write in my mother language, please don't get mad at me.

This is no kind of serious thing ... I'm just writing because I would like to know if there are people that are in my same situation.

I will take this moment to thank all the people that have been supporting me, giving me a lot of good advises and that always made me laugh during quarantine. Since I met you all, since I started using Wattpad, trust me, my life went way much easier than before. I actually downloaded Wattpad in 2016, as the username of @snose2003 , but then I completely stopped being on Wattpad, until this year.

I met many people that made me feel special and loved, even though those people live at the other side of the world. And I never met them. But I know they are there for me, and they should also know that I will always be there for them as well.

Wiseeeee_sony!!!!!!!!