01. morning after

warning: adult content (sexual)

The feathery, light touches of his delicate fingers moved gently across my bare skin, a contrast to the rough gestures the metacarpals had treated me with last night. Not that I minded, though.

Slowly his fingers traced up my arm, then down my exposed back, before going lower, and lower. Having his fingers so close to my core immediately took my head back to replay last night's events. How those long, calloused fingers moved along all nooks and crannies of my body, how they manhandled my small frame, how they felt against my smooth skin, and how good they made me feel. And his mouth... God.

Unconsciously the thought brought me a feed forward reflex, and soon I could feel a tension on my lower abdominal and myself pooling below.

Pathetic.

It was easy to assume that with how my steady heartbeat suddenly turned erratic, the stiffness of my body, and the deep intake of breathe I just took, that my state of being awake did not go unnoticed by the person behind me. And the raspy, low chuckle that followed suit only confirmed it.

"Morning sweetheart," he murmured, nuzzling his nose to the crook of my neck. He started peppering my neck with kisses, moving down my shoulder, his hand gripping my shoulder and moved up and down the length of my arm.

I hummed in content with a ghost smile on my lips. When he was done with one last peck behind my ear, I turned around and grabbed him by the jaw, and pulled his face close to mine for a kiss.

"Morning," I gleefully replied. My smile only deepened as I was met with one of his own.

"Last night was really nice," I said, looking into his eyes. He chuckled, positioning himself on top of me, with his arms beside my head, caging me in. He then lowered his head to my face and started leaving trails of kisses all over my face, before moving to my jaw, down my shoulder, and eventually the back of my ear, nibbling the sensitive skin.

"It really was."

With the feeling of his lips and tongue against my skin, it didn't take him long to elicit a low moan from me. He then moves his lips lower down my shoulders to my chest, and down my cleavage, before moving to one breast, with the other moulded by one of his hands. I closed my eye in pleasure at the movement. As his tongue flicked across the sensitive skin, my arms instantly found their way around his back, gripping his large frame for the much needed support from the overwhelming pleasure the minimum contact had given me. But just as I was about to indulge more of the sensation, it ended all too quickly.

He gave me one last peck on the lips before completely removing his body from mine and lifted himself up from the bed, picking his briefs on from the wooden floor before putting it back on. To be honest, I didn't really see the point, since he was going to take it off again in the showers, but oh well.

"Sorry love, but I got a meeting at nine o'clock."

An unattractive frown made its way onto my face as I watched his retreating figure as he walked towards his small suitcase to retrieve some toiletries and clothes for today's agenda, before walking towards the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

As the shower turned on and the sound of the water pouring took over the silence, I decided that I would start cleaning up after myself and get prepared for the day.

As I rose myself up to my feet, the first thing I looked for was my underwear. They were a pretty, matching set of baby pink lacy bra and panties, which had tiny bows on the front of each piece. I had never liked laces very much, since they did not provide the most amount of comfort, but I figured they were worthy of special occasions.