Chapter 4

Kaylas POV:)))))

I snuck into the hotel room after Hayes and I got back from Waffle House. Madison heard me come in, and she was PISSED. She started screaming at me for no reason really.

What was her problem??

Anyways, the next morning I woke up at 9. So, I went downstairs for breakfast.

I saw Beth there, and we started to talk.
"You know, i think Hayes likes you. " she said. "Oh no, probably not. We're just friends. I already have a boyfriend. But don't get me wrong, he is really cute."

"Oh ok" Beth said while smirking.

"So, what about you and Cam?" Her cheeks got really red. "What about me and cam?"

"Come on Beth, I'm not stupid I see the way that you two look at each other😏".
"Ok fine. I might have a small crush on him but he would never like me back so whatever."

"Whatever." I said while smirking.

Now, it's time to get dressed.

I pick out a white crop top, a denim skater skirt, and I do my hair like Ariana Grande. (Same as the picture).

Madison wasn't speaking to me and I'm getting mad. Why does this bother her so much?? I'm starting to think she has something against me or something.

I got bored so I checked Instagram.

"Yaaassss I just hit 3 million followers!"

"No one cares Kayla." Madison said.

I was scrolling down my feed and I was horrified by what I saw. It was Kayden, making out with Amber.

So here's the back story of why I hate Amber so much. It all started in 6th grade when she started making rumors about me. She would make up rumors about my friends. My old friend Cassey moved because of her. She always tried to steal Kayden from me, and usually, she succeeded. This time, was the last straw. I'm done with her and Kayden.

I'm breaking up with him.
Kayla: Hey Kayden, I'm breaking up with you. I've given you way too many chances. We're done. Go live happily ever after with your little slut.

Kayden: OK FINE I WILL. You have a nice life alone. 😂

Did he really just say that to me?? I'm crying now backstage of digitour. I can't let people see me like this. So, I ran to the bathroom. Hayes saw me running, and he ran after me.

"Kayla what's wrong??"

"K-Kayden c-cheating on me with Amber". I managed to say.

"I'm so sorry. Hey, the show just ended. Want me to take you to Starbucks to make you feel better?"

"Sure!" I said. That was really sweet of Hayes. I hope I can find a boyfriend one day as good as him.

**starbucks**

My eyes are still red. You can tell that I've been crying. I'm still pretty upset, but Hayes is really helping me. It's amazing how one person can have such an impact on you.

We both ordered frappucinos and sat down. Hayes makes me forget about all the bad things that keep on happening.

"Well, we better go back to the hotel."

"Yeah, it's getting late." I said.

"Wait do you want to come over to my room and we can stuff our faces with junk food and watch movies?"

"Oh my gosh you just read my mind.!!" I said.

Yes, a movie night with Hayes. He is being a way better friend to me than Madison is right now. I wonder what's up with her.

I run to my hotel room to throw some sweats on and fuzzy socks with a "put out the vibe" t-shirt with my hair in a top knot.

"Hey Madison, I'm going over to Hayes now."
No reply.
Where was she?

A/N oOh Kayden is out of the picture.
I know the story sucks but don't give up yet I promise it will get better😂.

Cast:
Acacia Clark as Kayla
Hayes Grier as himself
Madison beer as herself
Bethany Mota as herself
Taylor Swift as Ashley