You Never Loved ME

You don't love me, you never loved me, you just loved the IDEAL of me. You tried to mode me into the woman YOU wanted me to be. What you don't know is, you mode me into a WOMAN, a GROWN ASS WOMAN! You taught me so much. You taught how to NOT put up with bullshit, you taught me how to Peep game when it's being ran on you, you taught me to never believe a Man who puts his hands on you that and say they won't do it again when really they will definitely do it again, you taught me not to be WEAK, you taught me not to be insecure, you taught me even, when you say I love you to someone you may really love them, but not be in love with them, you taught me have to have STRONG LOYALTY to someone who isn't as strong of a loyal person to you, you taught me how to stick together when shit get tuff, you taught me to never take off running because I'm ready to give up. You taught me so much I can go on and on about everything. You taught me a lot of shit. See a man like you, can give yourself credit for making me into a grown woman. BUT you can't say you made me into a woman, YOUR WOMAN. A man who cherish his woman and love her dearly and wouldn't do anything in the world to hurt her, that's a man who really is deeply in love with his woman. You take me for granted, you used and abused me, until I got weaker and weaker and couldn't do anything any more, you feel I am scared of you and won't do or say anything out of line because I don't want your fist across my eyes anymore, a punch to face in my jaw, pulled by my hair & thrown down the stairs for disrespecting you, or maybe just choking the living shit out of me until I can't breathe and I'm lying dead on your bedroom floor. Is it. Is that what u really want? Will that make you feel better? Or giving myself a heart attack by putting to much stress on my heart. Worrying and caring about what your doing and not taking care of myself. You want me dead, better yet you want to see me dead, you want to be that person who kills me, standing over my dead body smiling....... I've never seen this much hate in a person ever. Never have I thought I would end up in a abusive relationship. Once I got my feet wet, I swam and kept swimming until I couldn't swim anymore. I then lied in the arms of another man who I thought would cherish and take care of me & would have never hurt me, I then starting to drown. Drown all the way to the bottom of the ocean, mind is clouded heart still beating. Until I suffocate, I will float in the water of lies, heartbreak, time wasted, loneliness, & unloved.