[Tears]

{Chapter 7}

~*Tears*~

[3rd person]

1, 2, 3, 4, 5. That's how many seconds it took for YN to finally walk away.

[YN's POV]

I walked away, heading to Miles's bedroom. I would've stayed however, things got real awkward real fast and I'm not good with them things. I got to the bedroom and got comfy on the bed five minutes later and I found Miles sitting on the bed with me.

[3rd person]

YN and Miles sat on the bed until they (later) found themselves snuggled up to each other. It wasn't till ten minutes later YN fell asleep. However, Miles lay wide awake staring at the ceiling deep in thought.

He felt broken, almost empty. The one he truly loved didn't even know the truth about him, 1 month into the relation ship. He wanted to tell, he really did. That was nearly the only thing he ever had his mind on, the truth...

However, his thoughts drifted away when he drifted asleep.

[YN's POV]

I woke up finding Miles besides me fast asleep. I carefully got up not wanting to wake him up. I dragged myself across the halls, down the stairs until I found myself at the kitchen.

I slowly opened a cupboard taking out a tall glass. I filled it with water then took a sip but nearly choked when I felt hands traveling around my shoulders, until I heard a familiar voice...

[3rd person]

It was Miles.

Miles stood behind YN, his hands around her chest while his face snuggled into the back of her neck. He hugged her tight until the girl spoke.

"You scared me," she said.

"Sorry," he apologised.

"All ok?"

"Yeah, just you need to know some things about me."

"Don't I know everything about you?"

"N-no."

Miles's voice broke as he spoke. He felt his throat closing as a tear escaped his eye.

"There's one thing you don't know."

"ok..."

"Just, there was an incident that happened before you came to this school."

"What was this incident"

"I-I smashed another students head into the walls on purpose."

"W-Why"

"He burned them, he burned the thing I cherished most. He burned the only thing left I had of my father r-right in front of me."

"Miles."

YN's voice sounded sorrowful.

"Are you scared of me? Do you think I'll do the same to you?"

"No, not at all. I know you Miles, you wouldn't do something like that for no reason."

Miles breath shook as more tears escaped his eyes.

[Miles's POV]

I cried, I cried for the first time in along time.

YN turned around and hugged me. After, she began to wipe away my tears on her jumper. I felt better, a lot better. It felt as if the box with all my worries in it had just been unlocked, looked at and approved of.

YN and I later went back to my room and fell asleep. I was lucky to have YN.