I Need A Place To Stay Chapter 1

If you were outside during night time at this moment, You would hear a few police signs in the distance. Why? A green hedgehog with blue eyes and long front quills was running for his life while holding a giant sack. His name is Manic.

He hid behind the wall near the alley as the police drove by. Manic let out a sigh in relief as he continued running.  After a while, he found Sonic's house and ran towards it. He knocked on his door, waiting for him to answer. Once he did, he quickly came in and gave him a quick smile.

"Hey bro. What's up?"

Manic asked. "Uh...hey Manic."

Sonic soon noticed the sack in his hands and gave him a glare while crossing his arms and tapping his feet.

"What?" He asked.

"What did you steal this time?" Sonic asked him.

"Why would you think I was stealing?"

Sonic took the sack from him and dumped everything that was in it. Expensive jewelry, snacks, sports gear and the Chaos Emeralds. He could also hear police sirens in the distance.

"Does this prove anything?" Sonic asked in an annoyed tone.

Manic sighed in defeat and said, "Ok I was stealing."

"Again bro? You can't be doing this."

"I know but I just can't help it."

"You need to return these items right now." He groaned and said,

"Do I have to?" Suddenly, they heard a knock on the door and Manic quickly hid in Sonic's closet. Sonic rolled his eyes and opened the door.

"Hello Sonic. Is your brother here?" Sonic didn't say anything for a while. He always covered up for Manic but this time, he said,

"He was just here but he left this stuff." Sonic gave back the stolen stuff.

"You got to keep your brother under control Sonic. He will end up in jail for a long time if this keeps happening."

"Understood officer. I'll have a chat with him if I get the chance."

"Thank you Sonic. Have a wonderful night." The Policeman left the house as Sonic closed the door.

"Thanks bro. I knew I could count on you."

"You know I can't back you up forever. You need to take actions on your own."

"Gees you sound like Mom. Anyways, I may need place to stay."

"What's wrong with your place?" "Obviously the cops would find me first at my home."

"What about Sonia's house?"

"Yeah...No. As much as I love my sister, I'm not going there hearing her gossip about make up and dresses all day." Sonic sighed and said,

"Fine. You can stay."

"Thanks bro! You rock." He yawned and said,

"Well I am beat. See you in the morning Sonic!" Manic went to his room. Sonic said to himself,

"What am I gonna do with him?" Sonic turned off the light and went to bed.

What's gonna happen next? Find out soon on Chapter 2. Have a great day. Author out ❤❤❤