Delays

"What the heck is wrong with you?!" Anika shrieked up from her nap. The bag was unzipped and that freak was next to her. "Why God? Why can't you give me peace?"
Anika snatched the diary, stuffed it inside the bag and zipped it slowly. With a lot of patience, she asks "Alec why were you in my bag and with my diary?"
"Well the trip would be quiet boring with out a chick flick story." He laughs nervously.
"You do real there is a TV in front of you. That you can watch."
"But you see, I didn't want to watch that. I wanted to know about what happens in Anika's mind," he smirks and slouches down the chair smoothly.
Anika counts to ten to cool her anger off. "Look, I have only one wish and that is to have a good trip. AND I DON'T WANT YOUR FREAK SELF RUINING IT!" Before anything Alec could say Anika was hushed by the flight attendant. Alec wanted to laugh at her loud out burst. But he simply smiled and said "I do too. Shall we call off our hate for each other and be friends?"
Anika sucked her cheeks and turned away without a word. She was fine on her own, what she did was his fault. Not hers. Friending him would be stupid because friends don't go through each others bag for throwing dirt. She turned towards the window and watched the plane take off. The head flight attendant announced that the plane would be delayed and to fasten up the seat belts. But Alec seemed new at that so Anika became kind enough to fasten it for him. His body was muscular and tight.
Anika just shook off the thought and fastened her seat belt and managed to think of ways to ignore Alec through out the flight.