Honest Mistake

~~~~~~~~Talking~~~~~~~~
Sherlock was laying down on the couch, eyes closed. John, on the other hand, was typing about their latest case, 'the black widow'. Out of the corner of his eye, Sherlock saw John smile.
"And what is so funny it requires you to smile, John?" Sherlock mutters. Instantly John removed his smile, leaving his usual sad expression.
"Nothing." He replied, shaking his head slightly.
"Can I see what you are looking at?" Sherlock asked, nodding towards the laptop.
"No, this is personal." John yawned, closing the laptop and turning to face his friend.
"That's why I want to see it. Hand it over." Sherlock outstretched his hand, wanting the laptop to replace the empty space on his palm.
"Sorry, Sherlock. I really don't want you to see it."
"Okay then. I'll just take it later. Goodnight, John." Sherlock waved his goodnight and stalked off.
"Goodnight, Sherlock. Love ya." Sherlock stopped walking.
"What?" He turned to look at the doctor. "What did you say?"
"I said goodni- Oh!" He realized his mistake."Oh I'm sorry Sherlock! I didn't mean it. It just sort of came to me, honest mistake!"
"No no." Sherlock said, scratching his head. "No that's fine. Just... Just fine. Goodnight." He walked to his room and whispered. "Goodnight, my doctor."