The Clues

Alex arrived to his destination, it was at a gypsy's house that was very famous for telling people the truth, their future, and even about their past. Alex turned off his car, got out, and started walking to the front door. He had called her the other day but Alex wanted no one see him at her house, so she told him that came on the next week in the morning. Alex knock on the door, the gypsy ask who it was, "Alex", Alex said, and the gypsy opened the door. Alex sat in the desk that was in the middle of the room with a big glass ball on top of the desk. The desk was so old it seemed it was about to break, probably old willow oak wood. The gypsy closed the door,  and went to seat down at the desk in front of Alex with her big black cloak, Alex couldn't see her face underneath her cloak cap. 

"How much this would take? I hope it won't take a long time, I have school." Alex said.

"I assure it won't take long." The gypsy said.

The gypsy took out the tarot cards, and started to shuffle them. While the gypsy shuffle the tarot cards, Alex started looking around the room, there were strange things put on the inside glass bowls sealed with cloth wrapped around with rubber bands. Different weird looking animals, and other stuff that Alex couldn't identified. 

"Someone is trying to protect you from some people, bad people." The gypsy said.

"Who is trying to protect me? Who are bad people? How many bad people are we talking about?" Alex question the gypsy with a confused face trying to figure out this that it seemed like a puzzle.

"I can't see the bad and good people, something is blocking me from telling you." The gypsy said. Suddenly the gypsy got scared, she saw something in the cards that made her stand up, go outside, and get some air. Alex surprised, he went outside following the gypsy.

"What  happened to you? Are you okay?" Alex questioned.

"You are something, something powerful, you a have something that bad people want. Whatever the price would be, they won't care about the price what ill cost. You are in danger, you have to watch your back. Come inside with me." The gypsy said.

"Why? What's going on?" Alex asked confused following the gypsy.

"Take this" The gypsy said. "It will give you strength, and it will teach you, consider it as your mentor." The gypsy said, giving Alex a red bringht stone that look like a rubby the size of his palm. "Start from today using it, the bad people would fear it, it would help you a lot." The gypsy said at the same time guiding Alex outside the door to his car. "You have to go now" the gypsy said.

"I need more information, and why do I have to leave now? Alex said.

"They are coming, they saw me looking for them" The gypsy said. Alex got into his car, started the engine, and started to race his car to his school. He didn't want to be late in his first day of school. How this rockan help? And who are they?, Alex thought to himself while driving. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't let them find me, not again, the gypsy thought to herself. I need to find a new place, and fast, she said looking at the newspaper for apartments and houses in the city of Baravia, Germany. This one do, she said while looking at a picture in the newspaper.