Chapter 4

"Tara, Corden, Prue, Red, and Robin Hood.", Logan finally says.

"We better get going if we want to find them. Let's take Erp!", Jack chimes in.

"Who's Erp?", Raina asks. Jack points out the window to where our giant friend is. "Ok, let's go find these friends of yours.", Jax says. We walk out of the classroom, and go outside. After we're all on Erp's hand, we head into the woods. 5 minutes later, we come to a stop.

"We're here!", Devin says while getting off Erp's hand. 

"Oh really Princess? Then where are they?", Jocelyn snickers. Sasha rolls her eyes. "I still have the Mirage Mix Prue gave us. And I heard the password.", she says. I sneak a look at Jax in confusion. Sasha mumbles some words and I see a tree house.

Then Sasha sprinkles some Mirage Mix in each of our hands. "We're good to go for the next sixty seconds. You just have to run into the clearing, and throw the dust in the air.", Logan explains.

We all do what Logan says and land on a pirate ship. "Hi Corden!", Raina yells out. A boy who looks to be a few years older runs up to us. "Hi Raina! Who are these guys?"

We introduce ourselves and sit down. "Where are Tara and Prue?", Heath asks.

"Oh! They went to go train the kobolds!", Corden replies. 

"Erm..sorry to ask, but what are kobolds?", AG asks. 

"Kobolds are little creatures that live in mines. They're good at getting in and out of tight spaces, and they helped us on a mission before.", Raina explains. Corden looks nervous. 

"What's wrong?", I ask. His eyes widen.