Chapter 4

A/N: Hey guys! So yeah... I'm getting great reviews fast for this story. So why not make a little goal every chapter? I'll add 5 more for the next. I'll make the updates faster if I do reach my vote goals. 

So, 12-15 votes for this chapter!

Now, enjoy the story!

Lila knew she wouldn't be in the good graces of Felix once she sent out her sheep to bully the bug. But she could turn this into her advantage. She was a witty fox after all. 

After school, Marinette went straight to her locker, hoping to avoid her classmates that saw Felix with her. She knew they'll blame her. She knew they'll hurt her. She quickly unlocked her locker and took her things to go. 

After she got what she needed, she turned to exit, only to be blocked by Kim and Alix. "You think you can get away with it?" Alix sneered. 

Before Marinette could answer, she was pulled back by the collar of her jacket and she fell to the ground. Standing above her were Alix, Alya, and Kim. 

Alya pointed a finger at her and glared, "what did you do to Felix?"

"I-I-"

"Stop pretending you don't know," Alix said aggressively. Kim then spoke, "just admit what you did to him. It'll be easier." Marinette looked at them and shut her mouth. The same time Alya took out her phone to record what she calls 'evidence'. 

"Get away from her!" Marinette was- for once- grateful to hear that annoying voice of that diva.  

The others turned around to glare at who dared to interrupt, but was caught speechless when they saw Felix with Chloe. "What is the meaning of this?" Felix asked as he glared at the four students. 

Chloe marched forward, pushing the four students out of her way. She yanked Marinette off the ground and glared at the four. "Oh for the love... What did she do this time?!" Chloe yelled as she gave each one of the students a glare. 

"I would like to know too," Felix said as he crossed his arms, blocking the doorway. "We-uh..." Alix stuttered as she was met with the cold glare that Felix seem to love giving Lila. 

"She was manipulating you!" Alya said, gesturing to the bluenette. "And how was she able to manipulate me?" Felix asked.

Alya didn't know how to answer. How did Marinette succeeded into manipulating a wealthy boy? Was it through words? False friendship? Alya wasn't sure. So she went with her source of suspicion.

"Lila said that-" before she finished her sentence, she was cut off by the blonde. "The way you believe every single lie of that fox bemuses me," Felix said in a deadpanned tone. Alya was taken aback. She looked behind her and saw Marinette standing behind Chloe and Chloe making herself a wall for Marinette. She growled. So this is what Lila meant by Marinette manipulating people. 

 "Marinette told you that, didn't she?" Alya said as she poked a finger on Felix's chest. "She told you that Lila's the villain, but that isn't true! Lila's the most sweetest person you will ever meet in your entire miserable life!" she said. 

Felix grab hold of Alya's wrist, squeezing it hard enough that it hurts but it won't leave a bruise. This, again, shocked her. 

"I warn you, Cesaire," he said in a cautionary tone, "I am a person you do not want to mess with. Touch Marinette or me again and let's see how far you'll go with your career."