Encounter (Yeonjun X Soodam)

Soodam POV

I went to the nearest store to buy some snacks for Jinny. I put my mask and my hat on just in case someone would recognize me. I didn't think that would happen since we're still a very new rookie group, only debuting a few months ago. As I was about to go into the store someone else with a mask and a hat went in. I didn't think anything of it. I went into the store and went to the snack aisle, that man was also there looking at snacks. I wasn't pay attention to my surroundings and as I backed up, I bumped into the man causing me to fall on the floor and both of our hats falling.
At that momemt I knew who he was.

A blonde boy looked at me shocked and reached his hand out to help me. As he was lifting me up someone screamed "IS THAT YEONJUN FROM TXT". I heard soneone whisper "He's with Soodam from Secret Number". I was suprised someone recognised me, but I didn't have much time to think because Yeonjun grabbed my wrist and we ran out of the store. We ran as fast as we could until we could see that no one was following us. I thanked Yeonjun and we went our seperate ways.

As I got home, Jinny asked me what took so long and If I got her the snacks. "It's a long story" I said as I sighed.

--------------------------------------------------------------
A/n:
This is my first story, so please go easy on me.