Part 4

Heat. Autumn could feel the heat radiating off from the both of them. She let out a soft, pleasurable sigh as her lover kissed from one side of her neck to the other.

He let his hands slid up her sides and over her chest, taking hold of her towel before letting it fall to the floor and placing a soft kiss on her shoulder.

She shuddered lightly at his touch and watched as he made his way towards the bathtub. She bit her lip lightly as her eyes stayed locked on him. He looked over at her and flashed her a cheesy, but sweet smile.

"You coming? Or are you just going to stand there and stare?" He said, a hint of playfulness in his voice.

Autumn was taken aback by his sudden question, heat rising back to her face as her cheeks flushed a light pink. She made her way towards him as he stepped into the warm water that filled the bathtub.

He held his hand out to her as she stepped closer to him. She took hold of his hand, her hand lightly placed on top of his as she stepped into the water as well.

Tingles. She watched as her lover lowered himself down into the water, the warmth of the water tingled against her skin. He looked up at her once he finished moving, sitting in a way that left a spot for her to sit between his legs. She lowered herself down into the water and moved to sit between his legs, her back pressed to his chest as she leaned into him.

Autumn leaned her head back to rest against his shoulder, a gentle kiss planted on her temple. She took hold of his hand, her hand smaller in size compared to his. She traced each line on his palm before pulling it up to her face, her lips pressing small tender kisses to his fingertips.

He watched her movements carefully, his eyes never drifting away from her. He smiled lightly as she placed tender kisses to his fingertips, his free hand wrapping around her waist as he held her close to him, leaning over to kiss her shoulder.

Need. She turned to look at him, the sudden need for his touch taking over her body. They locked eyes, her need only intensifying with each second before she finally gave in.

Their lips locked.