Save this paradise

Today I am not gonna talk about issues like terrorism, rapes, murders, starvation, and many others, because these are the issues almost everyone talks about and still nobody listens and the one who listens, is the one creating them. The issue I wanna talk about is not very trendy but is a serious one. The issue people don't give much attention to, because they are dealing with a lot already, but if it goes unnoticed can turn into something irreversibly worse, which is pollution, which directly has its concern with trees which we are cutting down carelessly, irrespective of the odds. We've been doing this for years without making much difference, at the point where we are now, a little carelessness can have drastic effects. We are already inhaling dust, smoke, chemicals mixed in the air, but if this goes on we will only have dust, smoke, and chemicals to stay alive and die soon. No fresh air to breathe. No morning breeze to lighten up your day. And spring winds will become a fantasy. Everyone knows why trees are important. They are natural buffers. They filter our air and give us fresh air, the morning breeze, and spring wind. But you know what's sad?. Its that we can put a ton of filters to make our picture look beautiful, but cannot plant a filter to make our air clean, our environment beautiful and our future safe. There are surely a lot of organizations which are doing efforts in this regard, but, there still are far more people who are busy destroying this paradise which our ancestors triumphed a long ago. 

There is surely no space left to ignore this problem anymore especially at the point where we are now. It will be nothing but, stupidity and cruelty to overlook this problem or to rely on others for a solution because a change starts from you, within you and the solution is so clear. GROW TREES. Because nothing else can be done or can be efficient other than growing trees. We can grow trees at any place like our homes, boundaries of roads, any abandoned patch of land, or at the roads, in our schools, etc. Just make sure you don't plant it at any undesired place or where it can cause people troubles. Be a little cautious about the kind of tree you are growing because some trees can damage the environment too by absorbing fresh air causing more heat. Besides, air pollution there are a lot more problems which can be solved by growing trees including land pollution, increasing heat, they can beautify our environment and indirectly make people's behavior better.

So, today promise to your homeland to make it a better place for people to truly live. GROW TREES. Grow trees for a better tomorrow. Grow trees to mend our homeland. Grow trees to give our next generation the best future. Grow trees so that you can enjoy fresh air so, that you can enjoy what you deserve to enjoy. Grow trees and save everyone. Grow trees and save the future. Grow trees and save yourself and this paradise from destruction. 

Maryam.