The streets of doncaster

On the streets of Doncaster, no one is always safe. During daylight safety is there, but at night you are by yourself. For Harry styles, this was no different. He has more than a few scars, mentally and physically. He hadn't showered in a year and hot meals were becoming a distant memory. Harry had had an amazing life, he had a mom who loved him, a stepdad who was always there for him and a sister who although annoyed him, he could turn to for everything and anything. But when his uncle and grandad moved to stay with him, things went downhill. It started subtly, his uncle and him had to share a room, him and his uncle in one room, his two parents in the other room, his older sister Gemma in another room, and his grandad in the attic room. His grandad never liked him, in fact, when Harry's mom was pregnant, his grandad had tried to get her to have an abortion. So when Harry was born he was disliked by grandad immediately. His uncle however, liked him a bit too much. He always had him over and naive little Harry had thought nothing over it. His uncle always held Harry with a hand on his backside. So when they had to share a room, Harry never had a chance to escape it, he always felt his uncles hands on his when he was asleep, and he heard his uncle call his name several times when he was wanking. Harry had went to his mum one night to ask about it. "Mum, uncle Edward keeps touching me and saying my name when he's touching his peepee" Harry said innocently, "HONEY! Are you sure, this is very serious" his mum warned, "yeh, is it bad?" He asked innocently, "yes very bad sweetie but we are going to sort it okay?" "Okay" Harry said slightly worried. His mom and dad and him and his uncle and grandad were in the living room, "what's the little shit done now" his grandad groaned, "dad enough this is serious!" His mom warned, "edward, why in the hell have you been touching Harry!" His mom started, "what the hell!? I haven't laid a finger on the boy, he's a faggot it's probably a fantasy" he yelled right back and lied. Harry was upset because his uncle was lying, "Edward is probably right" his grandad sneered. "Guys this is serious, Harry lying is wrong and I don't know if you are or not, so you can sleep in our room" his dad joined.

Over the course of the next month Harry's uncle and grandad has started to rub off on his parents and Harry was disliked by most of his house members. It was gradual but painful. His sister hadn't looked at him the same either. Harry being sixteen was innocent for his age, he hadn't participated in sex education by his mothers request and he had been babies most of his life. So this was a shock.

It's now Christmas, and Harry was depressed, his family hadn't woke him up for present opening so he slept in, and they "accidentally" only made enough dinner for everyone else, so he only got tinned Mac n cheese. So after Christmas dinner he packed a bag of essential stuff (his teddy, an old pacifier, his Christmas and birthday savings and a few clothes). And he left. Yup, he left. His family was to busy playing a game to notice. He got a train to as far away as he could which wasn't that far, he got to Doncaster. He then settled down in an alley was between a cafe and a block of flats. He stayed there and weeks turned into months, months turned into years. Hope turned into dust.

...................................................

Hey guys starting a new Larry book. Hope you guys enjoy. 🖤
Please vote and comment 🖤