This Means War~ Zayn Malik

Prologue

        I  smirked as I was running through the woods, this was my prey, not theirs. I ran and jumped over the pond and smirked as I seen the human boy standing there. He was good looking, buff, tan, golden brown eyes, I smirked and licked my lips as I watched him from the distance. He didn't notice me, ha typical stupid human for you. I could see the blood running through his veins his pulse it was making my throat burn more. I walked closer to him and put on my best seductive look. "Hey, what are doing out here?" I asked innocently. He looked up at me and saw him look my body up and down I mentally smirked. He licked his lips and looked my body up and down again. Typical teenage boy. You see, each one of us has a special gift or talent I guess you could call it. I was given the power to read minds and seduction.

    He smirked "Oh just ya know.." He said letting his voice trail off, and once more looking my body up and down. I smirked and walked closer to him gently trailing my finger down his, and feeling him shiver. I leaned closer to his ear, "You know someone like you shouldn't be out here all alone the wilderness, something more dangerous than me could get you" I nibbled on his ear a bit. He smirked "Oh, more dangerous than you, eh?" I smirked and trailed kisses down his neck and gently bit his weak spot he winced in pain and moaned. I smirked "It's a shame your so good looking, I would feel less worse about this if you were ugly," He looked at me strange and that's when I tilted his head back and bit him...