Chapter 1

Chapter 1

                                                                    Aurora's P.O.V

   I sat in the living room waiting for the others to come back from hunting, when I smelled another nearby. I stood up and sniffed again seeing if it was the others. I remember a smell similar to it but I couldn't exactly put a finger on it. I got up and ran out side following the smell and creeping up on whatever or whoever this was. I sprang up in a nearby tree watching what was happening before, there was five of them. I stayed hidden in the tree hoping the didn't track me with my scent like I did with them. The one looked almost painfully familar but I just couldn't think. I tried to listen in on what they were saying. The one in the group with curly hair looked to the familar looking one "You sure this is where she is?" The other boy nodded "Almost positive" 

      I stayed hidden, who was "she" ?  I decided if I could seduce them their would be no harm I sprang up behind them "Can I help you?" I snapped harshly. They looked at me seeing my fangs out they all gulped. Ha what a bunch of sissys'. The familar looked at me and his mouth imidiatly dropped. I glared at him "What?" I snapped harshly again. "I um uh its you!" He said matching my tone. I glared at him and walked close to him "Don't talk to me like that, bitch" I hissed at him. Before I had time to react I was grabbed and held in place by a boy with a buzz cut hairstyle and a boy with a little longer hair. 

    I tried to wriggle from their grip, they only tightened their grip on me. I glared at them. "Wow, you don't remember me? I'm hurt, really, Aurora" He smirked and said with fake hurt in his voice. I glared at him "The fuck do you want?" I spat at him. He smirked and his cocky smile turned into a death glare "You left me to die in the middle of the forrest 3 years ago, you ruined my life, I was only 20 and now I'm stuck like this monster for eternity." He snapped at me. It all clicked into place now, I remembered him. How could I not, he was by far one of the best looking men I'd ever seen. I smirked and turned my eyes to a seductive tone and my voice down also. "Babe I'm really sorry, if you have your friends let me go, I promise I make it up in some way." I purred at him. He smirked and looked my body up and down and bit his lip. I new my outfit would come in handy today. (http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_110/set?id=69564256) He smirked. "Let her go boys." They released my arms and I smirked and walked over to him and whispered in his ear "What's your name again babe?" He smirked "Zayn." I smiled and nibbled on his ear.

   I leaned closer to his ear and whispered "Zayn, still a naive boy, such a shame babe." I smirked and kissed the mark on his neck from where I had bit him and dashed in the opposite direction before any of them had time to think.  Before I knew it they were almost hot on my tail I sprang up before they could catch me. I heard them all running and looking. I smirked triumphuntly and heard Zayn yell "FINE BE THAT WAY, BUT THIS. MEANS. WAR!" I smirked not feeling  threatened at all besides I was older and wiser. I knew so much more than he did I finally jumped from tree to tree giggling and running up mountain sides and finally ran home and walked in. Fine if wanted war then he just got it...