Chapter One

"Wake Up,Lazy Piggy! This Is A New Term And I Don't Want You To Be Late!"I opened my eyes and kicked that boy, he was my brother,Shane Wang."Shut up!"I continued sleeping. Shane smile with EVIL and walked out of my bedroom. After five minutes,Shane come in with a clock and put it on my bed."Waky Waky Eggs And Caky!"I jumped out of my bed and fall onto the floor,luckily, I sleep under Shane.I stood up and almost fall down again, Shane walked past me and push me down."F*cking SHANE!"I ran towards him but almost fell down the staircase.......

  After breakfast, I wear on my school uniform and walked out of the house with that idiot. Shane kept on asking me how does our school looks like, I prefer

ignore that idiot.

   Shane went to Asia School but I went to Harry School, I know,the school name is suck.I kept on walking while I was checking my hand"Woah!"Unfortunately, I fall down.It is so pain until I throw my fave bag onto the floor."Are you alright?"A kind voice repeat around my ears."You idiot! If I am Ok,Then get lost."I said in an angry voice.I looked at that boy, he has a dark hair and a white skin and a thin lips.He was such a handsome boy! I looked at him,imagine what if he was my boyfriend......."Hello!I am emm......Karry Wong,Nice to meet you."Karry said,"Well,Sorry about what I said and I am Shaodow Wang."Karry held my hand a help me to stand up."Thanks alot!I am new in this neighborhood, where do you stay?"Karry asked me,"1045"I replied.Karry said,"I live in 1044!Next to you!"I was excited and nervous, I asked him,"How old are you?"Karry replied,"Em......Well,I am forteen."Seriously,he was older than Me.

Mum was right,married a older one or else you are gonna to be a son of the bitch.Shane is a son of the bitch,he likes a university girl.SON OF THE BITCH....