𝑆𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑦

𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍

𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎
𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎

Y/n has just finished cleaning herself, she had a "not so tough" mission so that she can earn money to provide their needs...... she changed into her pj's and went downstairs going to the kitchen, making dinner for jessi and her.... Jessi hasn't came home yet....she just continued to cook and wait for jessi to arrive....
while y/n was in the middle of finishing their dinner when the front door opened

Jessi: Babygirl! Im home!

Y/n: Babe! Im in the kitchen!

Jessi: Ohh ok! baby I just finished some missions and guess what.... (goes to the kitchen and grab a bottle of wine glass and a red wine)

Y/n: What?

Jessi: I earned 79,000 dollars and 50 karats of diamonds today! where gonna be rich, baby!

Y/n: Wahhh! you're really good at missions, jessi....

Jessi: How about you baby? How much did you earned today?

Y/n: Just..... 2.5 million.....I just killed some wealthy families.....and for tomorrow....I had do missions at night so please dont wait for me and if your hungry just buy or cook for yourself, ok?

Jessi: *slaps y/n's butt* dang! my babygirl is getting better by days! I love that, y/n.... *sips her red wine* Baby, just call me when the dinner is ready, ok?

Y/n: Sure! go and take a bath because you smell like someone.....

Jessi: yeah...yeah... by babe!

Jessi left y/n alone in the kitchen with her bottle of red wine and her win glass that has still red wine on it...

Y/n: *sigh* she never change....

They have eaten their food and after they went to sleep in their own rooms.....

𝟻:𝟺𝟽 𝚙𝚖

Y/n was driving herself back home using her most expensive car.....

Y/n: UGH! Why did they even added more people to make me kill them! and the price of it is not worth of! Ugh!

Y/n stopped at a beautiful beach....she got out of her car and take off her shoes and stepped down in the sand, walking towards the the shore watching the scenery that was infront of her.....she felt water in her feet, she look down on her feet....sea water collided with her feet making it more calming....all she wanted is a calm society.....

Y/n: These things make me calm..... All I wanted is refreshing and calming day just once..*sigh*.......

She closed her eyes, letting the breeze and water pass through her.....the little waves crashing with the sand  making it more nice, refreshing and calming......

Four boys was taking a walk on the shores while talking ang joking with each other......

???: Yahh! Do you want another joke?

???: ohh no! please-

???:  What do you call a coffee that has expressions??

???: what-

???: please-

???: *cover his ears* kill me now

???: An espresso! *wind shield laugh*

After ___ cracks his dad jokes, ____ saw a girl that was on the shore, barefoot...fet on the sand collided with the sea water...shoes on it hand's.....He call the others, they look at the girl and feel something inside their heart....it was something but they couldn't tell.....NO! it wasn't love......it felt like their obsessed with the person....it felt like their watching a scenery infront of their eyes.....they dont want to stop looking at her......the boys took a picture of the girl but one of the boys camera has a flash on....it flash on y/n, making her realize that someone was taking a picture of her she look at her right side, she saw four youthful boys the was looking at her while the other two holding a camera on her.....she quickly went to her car where she parked it and went to her home.......

???: Yahh! what have you done!

???: Atleast I took a picture of her....

Sooooo.....its a small chapter........ AGAIN!....I know...I know....its bad... but dont you worry Its just the beginning so its worth to wait....heheh.....

Have a nice day!

Signing off;

🍁🌺🥀🥀🥀🌺🍁

Author-nim