What Is Going On?

As I looked at the table with balloons on it a name card said "Leah Wilson" and I sat down and waited for the DJ to start the dance. It was my twenty-second birthday and I reserved a restaurant for a party and it was easy because I knew the owner. My friends came from all around London and that makes me really happy but, they really didn't have to. We just finished dinner and it was awesome since they made amazing steak and shrimp! As I was just about to play around with the name card my friend Mary ran over to me.

        "Hey Leah are you going to come and dance?"

        "Yeah I'll be there in a little while just go dance and have fun."

        "This isn't about Keegan again is it? Just get over him, he broke up with you because he is a jerk you know you are fine the way you are."

        "Yes I know it isn't about him, I just need to sit for a little bit, I am a little tired."

        "Fine but, please come in a little while."

        I watched her as she ran into the other room where I saw my other friend Denise and her start to dance to the first song which was a Skrillex song. I just wanted to sit here and think because my mind was swirling with things. Also I was tired from setting up some of the decorations and things today. I started playing with the name card and all of a sudden I heard a bang and light yelling coming from outside. I walked over to the front door without anyone noticing but, saw nothing and then I heard mumbling and I heard another bang so I ran out of the door. I looked around and saw a man hovering over another man and the one hovering had fangs! I got a little scared and I saw a broken pipe by a dumpster so I picked it up and ran over and whacked the guy knocking him out cold. As I dropped the pipe I looked down at the man who fell and was against the wall and helped him up.

        "Thank you so much for saving me there."

        "Of course I mean I saw that guy and I saw he had fangs which makes me think....... No never mind I'm probably just thinking dumb."

        "No I can tell you are thinking vampire and to tell you the truth I think that's what he is. Also by the way my name's Dan."

        "Oh Dan as in Danisnotonfire?"

        I could tell by the accent, brown hair with a fringe to the left, the brown eyes, and the dark clothes that it was him. Of course I didn't freak out because that would scare him off. Also I was very confused and I just wanted to know was that guy seriously a vampire? As I have read there may be a rumor going around that vampires are appearing and killing more people but, I thought it was fake but, now I don't know how to think..........

        "Yes and from the sight of you, you must be Leahisnotonfire my so called girl version of me?"

        "Yes that is right, and vampires? I thought they weren't real?"

        "Well it's been told they have been popping up recently and that there is a leader but, he hasn't shown himself but, I don't know if it's true."

        "We could just check it out because I'm suspicious and if it is true that is going to be really really bad."

        "That is very true, and also it was really great finally meeting you but, sorry it had to be like this. I was actually walking back to my apartment."

        "It's my birthday and I am celebrating it at the restaurant and now I'm twenty-two which seems to be exciting I don't know why?"

        "Could I come in because Phil is probably asleep anyway and it's only eleven o clock and I'm not tired. Also maybe we could get to know each other a little more?"

        "That sounds great come on some of my friends would like to meet you too but, let's put this guy in the dumpster."

        "Yeah right let's go."

        So we put the body into the dumpster and headed back inside. Of course as I walked in my friends came over and met Dan. I am so happy they didn't go crazy though because they actually stayed calm. That was surprise since they were big fans of Dan and Phil but, as they said I was the biggest. I wanted to scream but, I knew not to and also having a conversation is enough for me to be happy about because for what was to come I needed a friend like him. Also Phil which he told me I would meet him the next day if I wanted to. I said that would be cool and then we talked for the rest of the party and all I really thought about was that so to say vampire and Dan and Phil.