22.DanGeR

Next Day.......

You woke up feeling the sunlight on your face.Puffy eyes,messy hair,headache.Well that's how your condition is.

Your p.o.v: 6 a.m? I woke up early today.everything that happened yesterday flashed in my mind.I hope everything will be okay.But how?look what you did Taehyung!UGH!I should go for a walk.

You dressed up to go out for a walk.When you opened the door...

Your p.o.v:When I opened the door something fell in.I was (jung)shook to see what fell well who fell actually.Taehyung,Taehyung fell.He was here the whole night?!!!He slept here?

End of your p.o.v

Taehyung started to move.After sometime he  fully woke up while you was standing there like a statue.

Taehyung:Y/N you are here.Y/N let me explain     (he said while standing up)

you:No need to explain Taehyung!I saw everything with my own eyes! now please move so that I can close the door!

Taehyung:Y/N listen to me please

You:Move!

(he moved outside)

Taehyung:what you see is not always true Y/N

You:Do you have any proof?

(silence)

you:no, right? then please don't talk to me. (you closed the door)

your p.o.v: what I see is not always true? I wish this too 

Taehyung's p.o.v

I have spare key....but I should not just enter in her house when she doesn't want me to

End of Taehyung's p.o.v

                    Time skip

Taehyung went to hospital.He told everything to Jungkook and Jimin

Jungkook:Imma kill that bitch one day hyung!

Jimin:calm down kiddo

Taehyung:Jimin what should I do now?!

Jimin:you have cctv camera in your office right?

Taehyung:yes!! OMG!how come I never thought of it?

Jimin:Let's go and check that footage

They went to check that footage.after checking it the seemed happy

Taehyung:But how did she know about y/n's phobia?

Jimin:I have no idea

In the afternoon........

Taehyung went to your house but you wasn't there.You was at Lisa's house that time.Taehyung went back to his house.you didn't tell anything about you and Taehyung to Lisa.when you came back it was 9p.m.you was unlocking your door but then Taehyung came out of his house.

Taehyung:Y/N I HAvE to tell you something.

you: Go away Taehyung.

Before he could say something you entered  your house.

Taehyung:What should I do! (He went back)

After 2 days.......

your varsity opened.You are still ignoring Taehyung....but he's always popping out of now where and you ignore him.Seems like he wants to tell you something.Well you want to listen to him but then god knows what happens and you get mad at him without any reason and ignore him.Well maybe the reason is that scene.

 it was evening.You was going home.Thinking  about Taehyung. You miss him very much.You miss his hugs,his smile everything.you reached your house.while you were unlocking the door....you felt a cloth in front of your mouth!you immediately understand what is going on but before you could do anything everything went black.

a/n: wait

wait

scroll down readers

a little bit more

Taehyung: Jimin always gives the worst ideas!!yah what have I done!now I'm a fucking kidnapper !  why did I listen to Jimin!

Taehyung carried you to his house.

after 1 hour........

your p.o.v:where am I? you remembered what happened. I am being  (adult)kidnapped?

who kidnapped me. you couldn't see anything properly because of darkness.you was on a couch

end of your p.o.v

???:oh you woke up.Does your head hurt?I'm really sorry

your p.o.v: this is the kidnapper? wait...his voice sound familiar

you:Taehyung?

Taehyung:Y/n

You:oh now you are a (adult)kidnapper?wow

Taehyung:Y/n no.I'm sorry for doing this but I had no other way.you always ignore me!

Before you say anything a video starts playing.

Your p.o.v:what is this?wait it's Taehyung's office...and that's Taehyung.Then Jennie came.They were talking noemally then suddenly Jennie kissed Taehyung and that's when you came.Taehyung pushed her away...But you saw everything.

Your p.o.v:so this is what happened that day

Taehyung:now you believe me?

you were crying.Taehyung came to you wiped your tears  and kissed you.

Taehyung:I love you y/n. Please don't leave me

You:I'm sorry.I am really sorry...I ignored you

Taehyung:It's okay...Let's forget what happened okay?

you:hmm

To Be Continued.........

Hello readers!hope you like this episode.Thank you for reading this FF.Keep supporting me and take care of your health.Borahae