Chapter 1

Monday morning had finally arrived and the nearer it got the school time the more anxious I grew. "Believe me honey the dress is fine" Martha assured me whilst I continued tugging at the hem of my red sundress.
You see, not only was Martha my maid, she was also my only support system in this big old house and not to mention the genius brains behind this whole high school idea. I mean I admit the whole enrolling in high school, hidden identity concept was a bit bizarre. However when you spend the first 17 years of your life hidden behind your fathers shadows, you do begin to thrive some normality and personally I was sick of my father trying to hide me from the outside world. I checked the time and quickly reapplied some mascara before checking myself one more time in my bedroom mirror. Martha had paired my red sundress with some pretty gold sandles whistle my golden blond hair was lift naturally flowing down to my lower back. Pushing back my fear of standing out like a fool I decided to just go with it, it's not like I was hoping for people to notice me anyways. Lay low and cool that was the game plan. "Sophie c'mon, you don't want to be late in your first day" I heard Martha yell from down stairs. I grabbed my phone and bag pack and ran swiftly down the large marble staircase at the front hall. "Mother ?, Father?" I called out noticing their absence. Martha looked at me, pity evident in her eyes, "Sorry Sophie, Mr and Mrs Jones have to go out of town for a while but they sent their best wishes dear" I can't say I was surprised, this was a regular occurrence in our household. I scoffed as my driver Hans opened the door and led me to my car. I waved Martha goodbye as we headed out the long driveway.

I was overcome with every emotion possible as we pulled away in the car. Excitement and anxiety mainly. This is it I thought. This is what I've wanted forever. After all my dad is the President I thought, shouldn't I experience the American dream.

-----OKAY SO THIS IS ONLY THE INTO AND THE STORY HAD YET TO UNRAVEL, SOME INTERESTING CHARACTERS IN THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS----- thanks for reading

-- SFr ----