Final Circle (Filler)

December 6, 2017

There I was, on my PlayStation 4, playing Fortnite in the Battle Royale gamemode. It was 2:53 A.M, I was started to get tired and so was my squad. The new season was in exactly a week from now.  We promised that this would be the last match of the day.

We landed at the factories above Salty Springs and below Dusty Depot, we got 7 kills there but we had to rotate to the circle. We crossed by Dusty Depot and got another 4 kills, we stayed there camping and we built our base but we had to leave it because the circle was in Anarchy Acres. We got there quickly, in our way to there we killed 2 people though.

Upon our arrival to Anarchy Acres, we got engaged in a fight with a whole squad once again, but they were better at the game. 2 of my friends died and there was only 10 people left by then. We ran away, and we built another base. We were healing but the other squad came to attack us and I got alive but my friend did not. I decided to play it as best as I can since all of us never got a single win once before. I started sweating, I played like never before, suddenly I managed to wipe out that squad using my blue Pump Shotgun. I reloaded and the other squad had heard my gun shots and went against me.

It was one versus four. I built around myself and edited quickly to trick them into believing I was gonna stay in the box I had just built. They broke into it and I placed traps in the box before quickly running and building up to gain height. I knocked down one of them, who was fully eliminated after he stayed in the box for too long and the traps got him again while knocked down. I covered myself just to quickly gain height then stopping to knock down one with my Legendary Assault Rifle (or Golden Scar) and then I was suddenly attacked from behind. I lost lots of health but I knew I had to clutch this one for the boys.

I built a mini base around me, healed up, used my bounce pad to drop down and I quickly encountered the two last remaining players healing. I was quick enough to hit them both in the head with a single shot using my Pump shotgun. I did not know this was possible, my friends were screaming in joy, one died and the other one survived, I switched to my Epic Tactical SMG and sprayed the last one down.

#1 Victory Royale

The image popped up in my screen, all of us were freaking out over how close it was to me dying and how I clutched the game giving us our first Victory Royale. I was sweating. We all got off, we went to sleep, played more matches for the following days until Season 2 arrived. And we ended up winning every 2 days during that period of time.

Fortnite funny moments funny comedy me when the when the