kidnapped

Alya and Marinette were room mates in high school. They both were 20. Alya was the "crazy into the news" one. She always warned Mari for the vampire overlord, Chat blanc. Marinette didn't believe her. She rolled her eyes whenever Alya started about it.

Marinette wanted to get some fresh air and left the school building. "Watch out for Cha-" Alya tried to yell but got cut off " Yeah yeah, Chat blanc. I know Alya!" she rolled her eyes and walked away from the building. She waked down the streets of Paris when she suddenly bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry!" She said while looking up at the blond haired boy. "It's fine, I'm Adrien by the way" he introduced himself. "Marinette, nice to meet you" she smiled. Adrien felt head over heels for her. "I finally found her" he thought. He looked around to see if somewone was there, no one was around. Adrien smirked and looked Marinette straight in the eyes. His eyes turned deep dark red "come with me" he said, grabing her arm. All she could do was nodding and walking with him. Adrien brough her to his castle. Once he found her a room, he layed her down and left.

Marinette got back on earth after a few minutes. She had no idea where she was. The door was locked and windows were closed. No escape. No help. "Where am I?" She asked herself. "Are you lost babygirl~?" A voice spoke from behind. Marinette turned about only to see a kinky cat boy leaning against the wall. "Who the fuck are you!? And why am I here?!" Marinette yelled in panic. "Wow slow down there. They call me...Chat blanc" Marinette's eyes widen when she heard that name. "N-nonsense! Vampires doesn't exist!" Marinette wasn't sure of herself at the moment. Blanc chuckled devilish "I'll prove you wrong, sweetheart" Chat pinned her to the wall with one fast move, bringing his face close to her neck. "You have something and I want it so bad~" he whispered seductive.
"W-what do you- ahhh!" Chat bit her neck to drink her blood. Marinette got numb now she lost much blood. Once he was done, he letted go of her and sat down. The cold wind made it's way through the room. It was getting quit late. Her thoughts were going crazy. "This is all a dream so wake up Marinette!" She pinched her arm to wake up, only to yell in pain. "This isn't a dream little lady..." Chat got up and sat down on her lap. "Wha- hey! Get off!" Marinette tried to push him off, struggeling to get free. Blanc kept her in place with only one hand.

"Listen here sweetie, you are gonna work for me in my castle. You'll get reward when you obey, got it?" Blanc said. Marinette nodded. He had to admit that he was quit turned on by just looking at her. He started grinding his hips against hers. Marinette helt her moans back. "P-please stop" she managed to speak. Chat placed his finger on her lips to shut her up, for him to grin faster against her.  " S-stop!" Marinette yelled. Blanc responed with a single 'no'. Marinette letted out a soft moan when he licked her neck. He stoped after a while and got up. "There are clothes in the closet. Put them on and meet me in my room in a hour." Chat said, leaving the room.

It was that moment Marinette realized, she was stuck here. "Working for a Vampire? Really?! He is gonna kill me! Or not?" Marinette fought with her own thoughts. She got up and opend the closet door. There was a white cat themed dress in it, and it was really short. "Hell no! I ain't gonna wear that!" Marinette though. But she gave in after a while and changed clothes. "I look like an anime cat, dude...." Marinette said out loud.

An hour had passed by and the bluenette left to Chat's room. There she was, standing by his door, too scared of knocking. Once she took a deep breathe and knocked twice. No respond. She knocked louder. "Come on in" Chat opend the door stepping aside to let her in. she walked in uncertainly. Chat closed the door and locked it. Noticing this, Marinette looked at him in fear. "Now...let's get started" Chat smirked and pushed her on his bed. Marinette knew this wasn't gonna be gentle.

(First Chapter, hope ya like it! Kitty out~)

(Thanks to RandyNetwork4 for the idea)