Intro:One Day...

*Steven is chilling as I appear in a flash of light*

Me:*sighs* Nice to know my Angel based powers are working today.

Steven:Hey Jeremy. You're off from work today?

Me:Yep. Bored as Hell, but I can relax. Anyway, how's it going with you? Traveling the states got dull?

Steven:No. I didn't even make it out of Beach City limits. Had to turn around due to this virus that's been going around the other areas.

Me:Huh? Oh you mean COVID-19.

Steven:That's the one. Thankfully Beach City is safe from it.

Me:Huh? How?

Steven:I guess with all the Gem Tech and Gem essence around, it gives anyone here an immunity since Gems can't get sick. Connie had symptoms of it but I healed her.

Me:Wha?!? You can heal COVID-19?!? We need to hide you from Donald Trump.

Steven:*laughs* Anyway, I'm bored too. The Gems aren't around and Connie had to study today. She's taking Online Courses. Not as long so she can come hang out afterwards, but she has to do them more days than just normal studying.

Me:Ah. Well, it's a bit of give and take. Can't have her cake and eat it too.

Steven:Yeah I can. She let me have her cake and eat it a couple of nights ago.

Me:*laughs* That just tells me you're bored. Hmm. Hey! I have an idea!

Steven:Uh oh.

Me:Hey. What's the one thing you'd want to indulge in that you don't want anyone else to know?

Steven:Uh....

Me:Heh. I saw the video, Steven.

Steven:Wha?!? What video?

Me:You wanting Connie to be your Giant Woman. Hehehe...

Steven:IT'S NOT A FETISH...

Me:Mhmm. Sure it ain't. I'm just saying: It's Friday and you need to let loose. So how about you let me help you indulge your love of Giant Women?

Steven:How?

Me:*Says Ancinet Celestial Hybrid Words* GIANTESS HAREM!

*BOOM!*

*When the smoke clears*

Steven:*coughs* What did you do?!?

Me:Look around.

Steven:Huh? Did things just get bigger or are WE smaller?!?

*BOOM!*

*the door opens and Connie walks in*

Steven:Connie, down here!

Connie:Hmm? *sees Steven* Ah! There's my Incredible Shrinking Boyfriend! Just got through with my Online studying so since the Gems are at Little Homeworld, you're all mine!

*Picks Steven up and kisses him before placing him on her shoulder*

Me:Hehe. *sips Coffee* This is gonna be fun.

Lurkerbelow

Craftfury

mama_kurogiri

katlady1

The_Diamond_Hybrid

ItsYaBoiMeech

Halseboys

underworldofMephis