final chapter: broken hearted girl

Authors POV~

Today is the day of jazzys funeral. In honor of Beyonce and Jayzs little girl, bey had everyone wear pink. Beyonce told jay not to make this funeral private they wanted everyone to see so they made it live.Everyone loved jasmine. Oh did i mention theres a twist *giggles* Ace set bey and jay up to make his life a living hell. Ace got a fake plastic figure that looked like jazzy and put hee scent on it so the police dogs could find her, he then barried the fake body 8ft in the ground, making jay and bey think there kid was dead. Beyonce has been the same...not eating, sleeping, oe doing anything. But what they dont know is that jazzy is alive. Jazzy and her smart self found a way out of Aces place and ran to where the funeral is. (age change guys im chaning jazzys age to 6).

Jay POV~

Everyone here us dressed in pink. The funeral has started and they started bring in the casket. Beyonce started crying just seeing them bring in the casket of hee bby girl. Beyonce was crying hard on my chest, i tried ti consol her but nothing was working.it was time for speeches I said ny speech and shared good memorize we shared.Then it was beys turn, she wanted to go last.

Beys POV~

It was now my turn to go up n talk. "jasmine was my baby girl. She was my ride or die. If i could i wouldve let Ace take me instead of her." after saying that the doors swang open. I couldn't belive my eyes it was my baby girl jasmine. Everyone gasped. "JAZZY!!!" i said as i ran to her and picked her up. I kissed her all over her face. " jazzy ive missed u so much."

" i missed you too mommy" she said giving me a big kiss.

Now i know ace did a set up....but hes not gnna touch my bby girl ever again...bc shes my everything. Even though ive been hurt....beaten...bruised, i found my true love SHAWN COREY CARTER...n i hv a beautiful daughter JASMINE SEMONE CARTER. Now that i have my family all together...im no longer a BROKEN HEARTED GIRL.

A/N: thats the last chapter....i shouldve warned u srry guys...thx so much for reading my book, share n tell ur friends to read my book plz..I ended the book early i will confest. I felt like i lost all my readers...but thx to the loyal ones doe expecialy my sister/bff @keys_niggas and also @emexle

Dont bother voting or commenting...im done with writting after i finish writting the sequal to should i stay called another chance

  - jazzy