title of your story

So with that thought in mind I straightened up my back, let out a loud sniffle, and went back to reading the painful words.

It was the summer of 2025. Debbie and I had already finished college and were living with each other in a small 2 bedroom apartment. It felt just like we were kids again. Having sleepovers every week. Not caring about what anyone thought or said about you. It was all so comforting. I went to school to become a nurse, and Deborah decided she wanted to be a writer. Since that was her passion. We decided right when we got out of high school that we were going to go to the same college, and possibly live together, but it was still in the air. Our families finally decided that that was probably the best thing to do so they talked us into it. With a little extra money from our parents we could just afford our small little house in Los Angeles, California. Now, I know what you're thinking. How the heck did you get from Ohio to California? Well, it all started with a contest. See, Deborah and I used to be obssesed with this boyband called One Direction. We would sit and talk for hours on end just how much we loved these boys. Well, one day we were talking about them while listening to our radio when the announcer said that there would be a contest to go out to LA to meet them when they got there. Deborah and I obviously thought it was worth a try to win since we had nothing to lose. So, without getting our hopes up too high we called in. Now Deborah was a huge realist so after about ten rings she hung up and lost hope, but I didn't. I really thought we had a chance. After about 15 minutes of sitting there listening to the phone right I was about ready to hang up when I heard a voice say, "Congratulations! You've won our contest. You lasted fifteen minutes without giving up hope. Your family, you and a friend get to fly over to LA to meet the One and only One Direction!" At this point I couldn't even believe what I was hearing. We were going to meet One freaking Direction all because I had hope that we would win. I quickly got the information about the contest and hung up the phone. Too stunned to tell Debbie what had just happened. Finally, when it came to me I just screamed out of pure joy and happiness. Deborah finally caught on and we started screaming together. It was by far one of the best memories I've had with her.

     Two weeks later we were in LA at the place where we would meet One Direction for the first time. I was so scared. My palms were sweating waterfalls, my mouth was completly dry, and I felt like dinosaurs were marching around in my tummy. After what felt like hours we saw them come around the corner and into the room. Naturally Debbie and I just started freaking out. Besides, we didn't have a chance with them anyway so what was the point? "Hello ladies I'm--" "Harry. Yes, trust me. We know who you are." I said with a huge smile on my face. "Ya, we definately do." says Debbie with what looks like an even bigger smile than mine. If that was even possible. "Well, what can we do for you lovely ladies?" says Louis the oldest one....Now mind you, this is not a fairy tale so no. They didn't tell us how beautiful we were, that they loved us, and asked for our numbers. It was just a normal meet and greet for celebrities. We talked for a couple hours and got to ask some questions we'd been dieing to ask. We got a lot of pictures with all of them, and they signed the things we wanted them to sign, and asked them to follow us on twitter. Which they gladly did. I know, what does this have to do with LA? Well, while in the city we both fell madly in love with it, and we knew the instant we got there it was the place we wanted to live. So, with a lot of dedication, hard work, and a bit of research we ended up going to the best college in the state, and finding a perfect living enviroment for both of us. Life was just good.

I looked up to see everyone still crying, but this time it was tears of loss and happiness. Just truly sorry that they had lost such an amazing girl, but they had no idea. The only one that truly understood my pain was her family because that is what she was to me. Family. No one else even began to understand the pure love I have for this girl. Before I let myself cry even more I continued with my story...

THIS WAS SUPER SHORT BECAUSE I WANTED IT TO BE. BECAUSE THE NEXT ONE WILL BE REALLLLLYYYY LONG. <3