-02- edited

"We thought you wanna joined our gang..?" Hanyu guessed.

You furrowed your eyebrows ".... What? what do you mean? i want to join your gang..? since when? and what gang" you asked, kunfused.

"Your aunt told us that..." Zihao paused and turned his head at your aunt direction.

"Ok fine. I just want to surprised her okay? so um.. Surprised! you can joined them if you want Y/n since you had nothing to do?"

"Ok... but what type of gang i don't understand.. can someone atleast explain to me..?"

Xinlong sighed "Do we need to even explained?..." he let out sigh once again.

We... are mafia's... yeap" he nods.

You stayed for silent for a seconds, processing what he just said "... Wait, WOAH is this for real? really? i got to join a mafia gang? wowoowowowow, they look really smart and cool, i like their style cause everytime they fight looks.... WOW" you make a rainbow hand like how Spongebob does.

"But-

You guys looks a bit too young and doesn't even look like a mafia.. are you sure you guys were a mafia..? like for real? and how in the world my aunt found out about you guys?"

"I don't know" Hanyu shrugged his shoulder

"You're only 14.. but already a fan of mafia stuffs huh?" he continued.

"Yep! i always did some research about them and i also always read their au on some dumb orange platform" you smiles, while they were just nodding their head.

"Oh.. so you're 14..? tsk not fair, i want to be the youngest" Shuyang lower lip protruded in a sulky pout, folding both of his arms.

"Why? how old are you?" you gazed up at him.

"15... and Hanyu and Zihao ge were the oldest, they were 18.." Shuyang continue pouting.

Okay i know Shuyang is not 15 yet but in this fics he is, since its mafia au i don't really like and feels it kinda weird if minors were a mafia so yea :)

Your mouthed formed an O shape

"Oh.. yea?  actually.. we are the same age.."

He looked up at you quickly, mood suddenly changes "REALLY? when is your birthday?" he asked half yells but still kinda loud, making some of those attractive boys covered their ears including you.

"21 December"

"Wow"

time skip >>

Finish eating, everyone goes to the living room, talking and chatting with you just to get to know each other even more.

"So um.. do you like.. have any talents?" Hanyu asked, palms on his chin.

One of your eyebrows lifted "What do you mean?"

"Umm... something like what you can do... like only a small of percent people can do?" Hanyu questioned.