Untitled Part 2

Falling for your bestfriend is just luck. It’s  like rolling a dice and getting a 6. Falling for you best friend happens rarely. Sometimes, you’ll never know the feeling. I was lucky enough to have a bestfriend to fall so head over heels in love for . I’m trying to set all my feelings straight on paper will make them make sense in my head. Falling for your bestfriend is a treasure. It’s like finding a rare gem when you're searching through rocks. I found my diamond in the rocks. You look into there eyes and melt and feel like the world is just you too. You too holding hands and falling more and more in love with the thought that you have each other. You have your shoulder to cry one, your cuddles on a rainy day, your kiss in the rain , your hugs that make you feel safe. You think about him in every dream. You feel like you’ll grow old together and tell your children all the silly memories you have together. Typical relationship start in a day. You think someone's cute and you ask them out.You don’t really know anything about the person.  You truly know nothing about them. But when falling for your bestfriend, you know everything about them. You know to say the right things and avoid the wrong. You feel like there’s less of a chance that it will fail. The look you give me when we kiss, the smiles that form from cheek to cheek when you kiss me, the cute kisses on my cheek and on my head when you hug me. Love isn’t just a word. Love can’t be thrown around. When you know your saying “i love you” to a person when you can’t get them off your mind, there hugs and kisses make you smile and they aways make you smile from cheek to cheek. Falling for my bestfriend was like finding a 4 leaf clover in a field full of 3 leaf clovers. But it was worth it! The luck was finally in my favor.