Diary Reading Continues & Clue..

At night she again start to read the diary, with curiosity, she open next page..

"She did wrong today, why she apologized with media reporter's, she did nothing, infact that reporter crossing his limit, so she abused him, in front of all reporter's, & all over the media showing her half part, where she abusing to the reporter's, two days later she apologized with media reporter's through video, why, why she did that, I'm very much angry on it, but later then I understand, she apologized, because of family members, again she win my heart, day by day she doing something new & I fallen for her again & again"..

Priya smile on it, & she feel good, something good happened in the end of day, she wants to meet the diary owner, who write it down other face of her, which she hide it from all the world..

She turn the page, & it's blank, she found on a last line, which write it down something, she look it very carefully, she read, "she is alone from inside, her aloneness we can see that through her eyes, she never meet her eyes with anyone, because she scared, if someone catch that aloneness, then what she will do, if she break down in that person's arms, or she again being alone, I want to be with her, but how can I told her, because she never express anything with anyone, she be like rude all the time, but behind her rudeness, a immensely love for everyone, maybe she scared to love, or she missing person, who she loved the most"..

Priya mumbled with Diary- yes! That's true I scared to love someone, I scared if that person leave me again alone in these selfish world, then what should I do, I controlled over me, on my all emotions, because I don't want to go with the flow, till dad's alive I being like happy girl, but after that, people started to nagging into my past life, why they judge me, through my past, I did nothing, then why they judge me, & tears rolling down from her eyes, she close the diary, & clear her tears, pickup her cushion & walks towards the Ram's room..

She entered in his room, who busy with book, in middle of bed..

Priya- should I..

Ram smile & keep a book side & make a place for her to sleep, she comes in & she lying on his side, pull a duvet on her, Ram looks, she is silently lying on his side, she turn her face to other side, she didn't say word, Ram lying on his side, & hold her near him, his chest touching on her back, he lightly keeps his chin on her shoulder, & whispered..

Ram- free them, you feel good..

Priya lightly turn her face to him, her corner of eyes, start to rolled down the tear, Ram lightly kiss on her cheek & says- holding your past, it will affect on your present & future, if that past have unanswered questions, then find out, & free yourself from the past..

Priya- it will maybe break me down..

Ram- that just for the day or two day, but after that you stood again with strong, to handle everything..

Priya- one person ruined my life, but the same person I love the most, & I can't face that person, & asked my unanswered questions, who left me in mid of selfish world..

Ram- but you are strong enough to handle everything, trust in you, don't create your bad image..

Priya- if I stop to create my bad image, then that person will win, & I lose, I don't want to lose myself for that person, for that person I'm good, but I don't want to be..

Ram- would I know who's the person..

Priya gulping her dry throat & says- no..

Ram- ok, & he kiss on her side head & make her sleep..

A hour later, Priya is in her deep slumber, Ram getting up, & seat beside her, he look her once & do something on his cell, & wait for minute, his cell screen gets on, & again he do something in his cell, & off the cell again with serious face..

Next day, in office Priya circulate one form to all employees including Ram, Keshav & Hary, & informed everyone, fill the form with signature, & handover to Ram..

Ram collect everyone's form & he entered in Priya's cabin..

He keep everyone's form on desk, & ask her- what's going on actually..

Priya hide the thing from him & says- nothing, just casually..

Ram nodding in yes with confusion & ask her- should I help you..

Priya- you know the reason behind this form's..

Ram- no..

Priya- so I'll do it myself, if I want your help, I'll call you, till enjoy, today I'm giving you day off..

Ram with more confusing tone- why!

Priya twisting her lips & shrugged of her shoulders & says- don't know, now go & enjoy..

Ram look her once who being mysterious for him, & he leaves the cabin..

Priya getting up from the chair, & she lock the cabin door first & close the curtains too, & she seat on floor with diary & form's, start to look each form very carefully, she start to match handwriting with the diary..

Till noon she keep busy herself with the matching form's handwriting with diary but it's not gonna match with anyone, she almost fed-up & she turn new page of diary..

"I thank to one person who send me here, in Mumbai, for Priya, because of you I'm with Priya, & closely observed her, if we didn't meet, then I didn't meet Priya for my entire life, it's my fate to meet you as on professional basis at Uttrakhand, infact thank you is not enough for that, you introduce me with your precious thing, thank you Kiran Mirza, I love you so much, very soon we will meet, I'm gonna give you a tight hugged"..

Priya's eyes brim with tears, after read the name, "Kiran Mirza" she close the diary, & collect all the form's & keep diary inside her bag, & call to Ram in..

Ram enter in cabin- yes mam..

Priya- book ticket for Uttrakhand, & cancel all my meetings..

Ram gulping his dry throat & ask her- is it only for you..

Priya- yes! Only for me..

Ram- ok mam..

Priya- make sure it's on tomorrow morning..

Ram- ok mam, & he coming out from the cabin, & dial agent number..

Ram on call- book two tickets for Uttrakhand, one for tomorrow morning, & other one for tomorrow evening, & he cut the call..

Ram again entered in cabin & says to Priya- mam morning tickets are not available, tomorrow's evening tickets are available..

Priya- ok..

Ram- mam should I get leave for two days..

Priya- sure why not..

Ram- thank you mam, on evening I'll take a leave, but I'll connect with you through calls & messages..

Priya lost somewhere & she says- ok..

Ram take leave from the office with serious face..

Next chapter will update soon..

If you like hit the 🌟 & comments below..