1549-𝔄 𝔓𝔦𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔢'𝔰 𝔏𝔦𝔣𝔢 𝔉𝔬𝔯 𝔐𝔢

-𝕐𝕒𝕣 ℍ𝕒𝕣 𝕆𝕦𝕥𝕗𝕚𝕥 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖-

       So yeah, turns out pirating is way less fun then it was shown in the Pirate's of The Caribbean

So yeah, turns out pirating is way less fun then it was shown in the Pirate's of The Caribbean. Though that's just based off what 𝔰𝔥𝔢 said, I've never actually seen it before, but I'm told it's good.
We've been sailing on the open Caribbean Sea for a few hours, and we're about to pull into a bay to resupply. The crew barely noticed us which is good considering that we're just here for the ride.
"Woah, look at fancy architecture! I kinda wanna model a house or something like this when we get back home." I exclaim, up in the crow's nest with 𝔥𝔢𝔯 by my side.
"I can't blame you, with all the minor cracks and stains over the years, it adds to the atmosphere of this place!" 𝔰𝔥𝔢 adds.
"Which right now, we should find a bar, and discuss our plan there. Got it?"
"Eye eye Captain! Let's get this thing onto land already!"
"Who says we have to wait until we fully stop?! Let's just use a rope and swing off!"
"I love the way you think! Let's do it!"
We climb down the mast and we both find a rope that's long enough to swing off on. When the ship's pulling into the harbour, we swing off the sides and land on the dock. We rush off to the nearest bar, hyped up after everything so far.
"WHOO! THAT WAS AWSOME! Now, LET'S GET SOME FREE BOOZE!" 𝔰𝔥𝔢 exclaims, as we run inside.
We sit at a table as we're handed drinks already, and we both do a cheers before we drink. I managed to down half of it, considering it's my first time drinking something with alcohol besides wine. 𝔖𝔥𝔢 however, managed to down the whole mug.
"Well, someone's thirsty! Now, about the planning before we get way~ too drunk." I state, leaning on my elbows.
"Right, the important stuff. First thing's first, how do we get in?" 𝔰𝔥𝔢 asks.
"No clue, but we can possibly sneak in with the whole time travel thing."
"True, alright then. Next, how do we shut down the place permanently?"
"Good question, just killing a few people wouldn't work. We need to get rid of all the progress they've made without any papers on how they did it in the first place. We could then make it impossible to start again without us, and we'll be long gone by then."
"I like your idea, but the thing is how would we do that? We could burn the place down."
"As much as I love the sound of that, most of the stuff is made of metal, including where are their notes are. I say we blow the place into nothingness. That way it'll be like more fun, AND get more potential kills. Though finding a trigger to set it all of would be hard. Unless we had a blueprint of all the wiring in there, we can't garentee it'll blow the whole place up if we fried the system."
We both sit there clueless for a moment, until 𝔰𝔥𝔢 gets an idea.
"WHAT IF! And this is a BIG IF! But what if we went back in time to the moment just after we left, and did it then? WAIT! I got something even better just now! What about we made it so that time portal opened up a wormhole in time to stick the whole place into a empty space?!" 𝔰𝔥𝔢 explains.
"I'm sorry, a what?" I ask, confused.
"It's like a black hole type of thing, it'll be a place where if something gets in, it can never escape! Which means we could wipe all of NTWA into nothing within minutes! Though it's pretty risky... We would need one of us inside and one of us outside for it to work. We'd need portal's big enough to surround the whole place like a sphere, and close it at the same time to cause the effect. Which means whoever is inside would be gone with NTWA..."
"Oh... Well if it's what we have to do, then we'll do it. We have to if we want the world amd eachother to be fully safe..."
"I know, but I just don't want to lose you."
"I don't want to lose you either. But it's what we have to do. And I'm willing to do that if it's for the greater good."
"... Alright, we'll do it. Though you clearly need the training to get the right size portal. But that we can worry about later. Right now, LET'S HAVE ANOTHER ROUND!"
"OH YES PLEASE!"

Multiple rounds later, we have officially started singing sea shanty's with the whole bar. We're not fully drunk, but man are we having a great time! That's all interrupted when we all notice multiple NTWA members enter the bar amd surrounded us.
"Well well well, how the tables have turned. Nice seeing you two here. I'm afraid your partying has come to an end." one of them say, as they all point their pistol's at us.
"Aw~ look at them dear! They're trying to threaten us! How adorable~" I exclaim before leaning into 𝔥𝔢𝔯 ear and whisper, "The barrels behind us are filled with gun powder right?"
"They are indeed, let me do the talking. And prepare to fire when we're out." 𝔰𝔥𝔢 whispers back.
"Stop talkimg already!"
"No~ you let these innocent people go first. Then we'll shut up." 𝔰𝔥𝔢 explains, acting more drunk then 𝔰𝔥𝔢 is.
They all look at eachother for a moment, before the one speaks again.
"Everyone else leave the bar or you will be shot!"
Everyone else leaves before they all raise their pistols and point it at our heads.
"...Fire."
Just as they pull the trigger, we appear outside the bar door as I aim right at a barrel with a pistol I have and fire a shot. And within a moment, everything inside is destroyed and engulfed in flames.
"Woah, quick thinking with the barrel." 𝔰𝔥𝔢 says, slowly letting go of my hand.
"Thanks, I always kinda wanted to do that. That's fun!" I state.
"Same, maybe next time you'll let me do it."
"I'll consider it. So~ did you enjoy today?"
"I did indeed. Where'd the next time?"
"Hmm, how about the last masquerade France had with a royal family. Just before the revolution."
"I like the sound of that, I could use some ball dancing for a change."