PART 1

I have never been a fan of school its a waste of time but today was already off to a bad start not that I didn't like walking but I miss the thrill of a powerful bike under me.I sighed running my hand through my short cropped hair remembering the time I had let my cousin, Percy cut it "Thalia" a familiar voice shouted behind me I spun on the heel of my combat boots I cussed under my breath "Luke!" I clenched my fist the leather of my glove raping tightly around my knuckles, "what are you doing here!" I hissed, Luke looked confused, grabbing for my fist I pulled my hand away quickly " do.Not.touch.me" I spoke through clenched teeth. By now a small crowd had gathered in the hallway of the school to watch some already recording on their phones "but babe-" he started before I cut him off "don't call me that mutt!" I felt my fist shaking "but baby wh-" he got cut off again but this time by my fisit instead of my words. He landed flat on his back holding a hand to his mouth well raising the other one defensively a series of whoops and hollers sound from the crowd, then I felt a firm hand rest on my shoulder. I spun ready to strike whoever dared to touch me "whoa! Whoa easy" "percy!" my fist fell to my side still clenched "come on let's cool off" he said tugging on my shoulder I shoved his hand off turning and walking toward the front door of the school.

I buried my face in my hand closing my eyes I could hear the waves crashing onto shore in front of me, the beach I had come here all the time watching the little kids play with their families I never had gotten that, I came here when I didn't want people see me cry like a pathetic kid, I fought the sobbing the threatened to consume me. I sat my elbows on my knees holding my head in my hands "that cheater!" I screamed before the sobs utterly consumed me. I toppled over my head hitting the sand I wrapped my arms around my legs holding them close to my chest.

I woke up to my alarm clock, when did I get home? I hit the stupid thing until it shut up, getting out of bed I stretched and got changed quickly, huh I slep in my clothes? That's new, I pulled on my favorite ripped pair of black jeans and my punk rock shirt grabbing my leather jacket pulling it on as I left my room well adjusting my leather gloves into the correct position. "Morning!" Percy called from the breakfast table shoving pancakes into his mouth his girlfriend, Annabeth sat across from him staring at me "what" I asked sitting next to her "you look like hell!" she almost shouted "that surprises you?" I ask, she rolled her eyes at me "come on Percy it's time to go to school" I watched as Annabeth got up putting her dishes in the sink before heading for the door Percy at her heels, I sighed getting up and heading for the garage I grabbed my key off the counter and the black helmet that sat next to them pulling it on, finding the pure black Harley sportster wasn't hard,I waited for the automatic door side up slowly, I slipped my leg over the bike kicking up the kickstand, turning the key in the ignition feeling the roar of the powerful engine under me, I pulled out of the parking lot letting the familiar rush of adrenaline wash over me.

I pulled into the parking lot of the school turning the engine off I put the keys into my back pocket and slipped off the bike pulling the helmet off leaving it dangling from the handlebar, walking down the hallway to homeroom not caring to focus on where I was going until I slammed into someone, "God! What the hell" A female voice shrieked hands gripped my jacket pulling me down. I spun landing on my side whoever I dumped into rose to her feet " can you watch where you're going!" a girl with long brown hair stood over me scowling I hopped up to my feet " sorry" I said smugly before turning and walking the other direction a smirk appearing on my lips

I was half asleep when my teacher called me "Thalia your partner is Renya" "what?" I asked half asleep "me you idiot" a familiar girl stood in front of my desk I looked up at her "oh hi you~," I said smugly she rolled her eyes "my house or yours," I asked sitting back in my chair after a long pause she answered " yours," she said looking at nothing in particular "cool with,  meet you in front of the school" "fine whatever" she said turning and walking to the back of the class.