Tarah

hey guy so im going to start off the first chapter by starting in eigth grade (a year before high school)

Sarahs POV

"STOP IT" i yell to my sister kylie while thowing a pillow at her face making her laught even more.

"Kylie siriously i have known Troy forever and i dont think we will be hooking up anytime soon."

"i saw you two hugging yesterday."

"anddd....."

anddd... i think he likes you!"

"ha ya nice try" i say as i pick up my things to go to school. I see Troy by his locker and i run to him and put my hands on his eyes. "guess who"

"Megan Fox?" Troy says

"i wish!"

We both laugh and he turns around and we both walk to class together.

skip school bc school sucks***

Troys POV

After school me and Sarah walk home together bc i only live a couple blocks from school and Sarah lives a 5 houses down from mine. I see Sarah diging through her bag "shit. i forgot my key at home do you think your mom would mind if i stayed at yor house until Kylie gets off work?"

"i'll text her" i knew she wouldnt mind so i didnt text her.

*A few mins of akward silence*

Just to break the silence i said " Cant believe tomarow is the last day of school!"

" I know!!! i have the best outfit planned im going to wear my Magcon shirt wth a flannel, light colored jeans, and my black flats!!"

"thats great" i said regreting i had even said that. Sarah has always had a thing for clothes.

You probably think this story sucks but trust me it is going to get better and btw im going to update every Saturday!!! byebye