chapter 23

ANDY KISSING me felt so Good since I,was heart,broken. I kissed back. He went down my neck and kissed my neck while he took my shirt off.he found my sweet spot that I started moaning. I guess my moaning got,him a boner he took my bra off and started sucking on my tits. He attacked the right one first then the left one. I moaned loudly and unbuckled his jeans. Went down to his cock and started sucking on it.  He started moaning and picked me up,and kissed me.I bit his lower lip and he said to "I love u AMY ur so hot and kind,I want you to be my gf"I smiled and kissed him.he picked me up and put me one his cock.riding his dick started to hurt me because I was a virgin."ANDY, ANDY Stop it hurts please!! "I yelled. He decided to go slower and after. A while it felt Good so,he decided to go,faster. "Oh baby I'm,about to cum!"ANDY yelled as he thrusted in me.both reached our climax.and I somehow fell asleep.as I opened my eyes I saw ANDY and smiled as he attacked my lips.we started making out until we heard a knock on the door it was Ashley. "Hey Ashley. "I said. "Are you okay I like called you and texted you like a million times! "He said worried. I nodded and mad him come in. As I turned to him he grabbed me from my waist and kissed me. Andy came from down stairs and he grabbed Ashley and punched him. "Wtf why are you kissing my girl?! "ANDY yelled furiously. "Your girl? "Ashley asked confused."me and ANDY are going out."I,mummbled. I saw tears filled up in Ashleys eyes that made me cry. "I love you AMY  and I can't take it seeing you with,some one else. ! I quite ANDY I'm not longer part of black veil brides.! "He cried. "What no,Ashley don't.."he inturrupted me and said "Im,sorry I can't and left out the door.

ASHLEY POV

HOW could she I loved her. I tries to be kind I tried loving her.when now she Can hate me because my,life is now a disaster. First James took her away from me now  andy who,will take her next. Let,me see cc. I'm gonna die why why? Did I have fall in,love with AMY?