Page 7, The President that looked like the Annoying Orange.

A bunch of Gen Z (Teenagers of 2020) decided to buy tickets to Donald Trump's campaign, and not show up, so Trump saw that about less then 700,000 people showed up. As I've seen on TikTok, the Annoying Orange lookalike, has been trolled by my generation. What does he do as revenge? Tries to get the government to ban TikTok and use an excuse, such as this, "The Chinese is gathering information about the users." Now, my generation and even I, decided to go to the Trump 2020 app and rate it 1 star and say mean things, because if we all do that, Apple will delete the app, so I did that too. You must be wondering why I dont like Trump, well here's why. They are valid.

1. He's sexist
2. Racist
3. Homophobic
4. Pedophile
5. A pig
6. Mistreats Baron, his kid. (His kid is non binary and goes by they/them pronouns)
7. Made fake promises to get people to vote for him.
8. He's in it for the money.

Out of all these reasons to not like Trump, I know well he shouldnt be supported, but my dad still shuts down my opinions. I dont know who thinks the same. My parents taught me that I'm entitled to my own opinion, but when I share it, its shut down, with the quotes, "He has no affect on you or your life." Or "Hes a good president." I dont care if hes good with money or not, if hes bad at being a good man, he's bad at being a good man.