(WTF) The Real Backstory Of MegaPvP (GONE WRONG) (INSANE) (HAUNTED) (NO SCAM)

Michael quickly turned around a corner, crouching as he peered into the dark alleyway.

"This will do for tonight... I guess," he muttered to himself, before settling down next to a bin.

'I can't believe they're this devastated. I never knew I was that famous. I just want a break from this life... I have everything I could ever want, but now all I want is to not have it all. Maybe it's time for a change of scenery. Wouldn't they- the lizard people... keep coming after me, though? I could just hope and pray, or OH I GOT IT! I could fake my own death! I bet you that would get those monsters off my trail. Time to make a plan...'

"We hope you enjoy your stay, sir. Please ring the buzzer on your nightstand if you are in need of anything," spoke the girl, motioning towards the stairs that lead up to his newly bought hotel room.

'How does this girl not recognize me? I am the great Michael Jackson, after all! Oh wait- I have a disguise. I really need to get out of that mindset.'

Soon enough, he was unpacking his few possessions that he brought onto his new bed. He would be spending a lot of his time here, as it was risky going outside into the public. He was also just a very introverted person in general. Fame had really messed him up a lot.

Minecraft? Why not give it a try... He had bought a computer and a couple of games back at the place where you buy things in dire need of something to spend his time on.

He spent hours on end playing this game, practicing and trying new things. He loved the game and eventually he made a few friends, nearly completely forgetting about his past... about who he truly was. One of his friend's names was Skeppy. It wasn't long before Skeppy started posting short clips onto his YouTube channel, none of these videos ever really blew up, but Michael could tell that Skeppy definitely wanted to become famous. 'Oh, little does he know the harsh reality of fame...'

Eventually, Skeppy decided that he wanted to start his own Minecraft server. He soon realized that he couldn't do it on his own, therefore he asked Michael, or MegaPvP, one of the first people to join the server, if he wanted to help him out.

It wasn't long before Skeppy's channel eventually blew up, causing his server to gain new players rapidly as well. Skeppy started using his server in more of his videos, sometimes getting "MegaPvP" involved.

Michael began to be known online as "MegaPvP, the sarcastic mute''. He couldn't say that he loved it, although he didn't entirely hate it either. Eventually, Michael's character, MegaPvP became so popular among Skeppy's fans that people started nagging Michael to make a YouTube channel. He was hesitant, worried that he would be exposed, but eventually agreed.

Michael rarely uploaded onto his channel, as he had no interest in fame whatsoever. He knew what that was like and he wasn't willing to go back to it. No... Never. Somehow, his fans were pleased just with those few videos that he posted and the ones he was featured in on Skeppy's channel.

Mega refused to speak, show his face or anything of that matter, but as Skeppy's channel grew, it was getting harder and harder to avoid the constant fans that begged him to make a sound, any sound at all. It wasn't just the fans that did this either, it was his friends as well. This included Skeppy and Zelk who relentlessly nagged him to speak, whether it was on-camera or off-camera. After years of this begging slowly eating away at Michael, he decided upon making a quick snapping sound with his fingers in a Skeppy video.

'Snap' the sound was faint, but with some quick editing Skeppy turned the volume up for the viewers at home who soon freaked out after watching the video. It was honestly stupid how freaked out and excited they got over that...

Skeppy, along with everyone else quickly found out afterwards the reason why Michael had refused to talk or even tell Skeppy his name all those years. Mega was... Michael Heehee Jackson?

How did they find out, you may ask? Well, two childr- detectives that called themselves Squash and Tortilla happened to match 'MegaPvP's' snap to one of Michael Jackson's snaps and guess how well it fit? You're right, perfectly. In the end, everyone found out, Michael Jackson was eventually accepted into the Minecraft community, and the mystery of what MegaPvP sounded like was solved. Although he still refused to speak, whether it was on-camera or off-camera.

Word count ///797///

-Dorito and Pumpkin