CHAPTER SEVEN

[THIRD PERSON'S POV]

"Oh wait...shit!" Jimin looks away from Haewoon, making the others look at him confusedly, including Jinah and Haewoon.

"You good?" Namjoon asked Jimin who's brushing his hair using his hand before looking up at the ceiling.

"I'm getting emotional, shit!"

"Who wouldn't?" Hoseok asked that made Haewoon look at him. Making him get flustered.

"But seriously, I hope your brain remember my beautiful face," Seokjin said to Haewoon before smiling and winking at her.

"I don't understand," Jinah butted in making the boys look at her.

"Cause you don't need to understand," Seokjin said before smiling sarcastically.

"Then make me understand! I'm confused!" Jinah said before pouting.

"Nah," Taehyung said before walking towards Haewoon. He slightly bend to whisper on Haewoon's ear.

"She didn't pass my vibe check, throw her out please," Taehyung whispered to Haewoon with his eyes looking at Jinah who's acting cutely to him.

"You're cuter than her without you doing anything," Taehyung whispered again before standing straight and walk towards Jimin.

Haewoon bits her bottom lip before looking at Jinah.

Her "friend".

"I can't believe I'm the first ARMY who saw your new hair color!" Jinah squealed.

"Please don't spoil and tell the others," Namjoon said before smiling tightly.

"Of course! Your pink hair looks good on you!" Namjoon nods before thanking Jinah.

They have a new single again and it's entitled 'Butter'

[A/N: I'M A BIT LATE BUT STREAM BUTTER Y'ALL!]

"How about mine? Haewoon? Do my hair look good? It's like a butter," Hoseok asks Haewoon with a wide smile on his face.

"Just like your face and smile, your hair is bright yellow, did you scrub a butter there or what?" Haewoon asked while grinning.

"He filmed for one hour just to eat a butter," Jungkook said while grinning. Making his bunny tooth invisible.

"It sucks, but for ARMYs I will do anything," Hoseok said before touching his fluffy hair.

"Oh my gosh!? Really?!" Jinah squeals.

"Oh, I forgot we have an outsider here," Jungkook said before showing a peace sign to his members.

"Yow Jimin, you good now?" Haewoon asked before walking near Jimin, who's now drinking a water.

"Yeah yeah, it's just..."

"He got emotional cause he's going to dance with you," Taehyung said before showing his box smile.

"You cute bear," Haewoon absentmindedly pinch both Taehyung's cheek before walking towards Jinah.

Taehyung's eyes widened at the sudden touch, he put his large hands on both of his cheeks before looking at Jimin, beside him.

"I'm her winter bear," Taehyung grins childishly.

"Anyways, we need to go now," Haewoon said before holding Jinah's arm.

"What? We're leaving?" Jinah asked. Haewoon nods before gesturing Jinah to say goodbye to the boys.

[LEE HAEWOON'S POV]

"I can't believe I met them!" Jinah squeals while we are walking towards the exit of Hybe building.

"So where are we going next?" Jinah turn to me while I smiled slightly at her.

"Sorry I can't go with you, I need to work here," Jinah's eyebrows furrowed.

"What?"

"I'm the manager you know? They have an upcoming concert for their anniversary," I said while Jinah nods.

"Fine, I'll go here later," I nods before watching Jinah walking away.

"Yo Sunghoon, next time teach us how to skate," someone said before nearly bumping onto me.

"Oh sorry!" the one who nearly bumped to me, said.

"It's okay," I said while looking at the guys in front of me. By their appearance, they are idols here.

"Oh hi, Niki," I waved at Niki when I saw him.

"Hi, noona," he waved back before smiling at me.

"You know her? Niki?"

"She's the new manager of BTS sunbaenim,"

"Really? Hi noona!"

"Hi," I waved at them. I think this is the groupmates of Niki.

"Enhypen?" I asked while they all nodded.

"Nice to meet you all, I'm manager Haewoon,"

"I'm Enhypen's leader, Jungwoon,"

"The name's Jay,"

"Nice to meet you, I'm Heesung,"

"Park Sunghoon,"

[A/N: MY HUSBAND SKSKSKSK]

"Hello! I'm Sunoo,"

"I'm Jake,"

"Niki,"

"It's nice to meet you all, I need to go now, see you around," I said before waving at them. I went back to dance room where the group I managed are.

"She's back," Seokjin said before standing up.

"Haewoon, that girl. She seems fishy how did you met her?" Seokjin asked.

"I don't know," Seokjin look at me in disbelief before sighing.

"Oh yeah, I forgot you had a coma, speaking of coma how come you got into a coma?"

"I actually don't have any idea," I answered.

"Uhm, I have a question" Taehyung lifts his hand so all of us shifted our gazes to him.

"When we first met who's the child you're carrying? Is he your..."

"Yes, he's my baby," all of their eyes widens so I tried not to laugh.

"Y-You have a child?!" Hoseok asked before covering his mouth with his hand.

"Who's the father?" Namjoon asked seriously so now I'm having a hard time stopping my laugh.

"He just looks like her, right?" Jimin furrowed his eyebrows while looking at me, I think he's thinking what's the face of my baby brother, Heejung.

"Are you pregnant before going to coma?!" Seokjin asked.

"Where's the father?" Yoongi who's been quiet since then asked to me.

This is getting interesting.

My eyes went to Jungkook who's been quiet than usual.

"Hey, Jungkook? Are you hungry?" his eyes widened when I asked him.

"N-No," he shakes his head while answering.

I chuckled before looking at the other boys who's watching us. I smirked before walking towards the door.

Before opening the door, I look at them with a grin on my face.

"Our baby is hungry, so I'll buy some foods..." I said.

I opened the door and went out but before I close the door I made sure that they're going to hear what I'm going to say.

"And Jungkook is the father," I said before winking and close the door.

I know they are now in chaos inside that dance room.