Lemon~~

Len drove you back onto your house, he was shocked that you were the only one who lives in your house, you tell him that your parents were dead since you were only 5,you look down at the floor but then lift your chin up.

"Would you mind if I live here with you? " he asked, you were so shock and you just nod and hug him.

Then you trip over and falls above Len, "S-sorry..... " you mumbled then blush, Len leans he's face closer to you and kissed you, you kissed back, you moaned into the kiss then Len begins to remove your clothing and just leaving you in your (f/c) bra and panties.

You moaned when Len strip your bra not pulling away from the kiss, Len falls over on the bed, still you were above him, Len switch places and now he was on top of you "Your unfair! " you pouted, "You haven't take off your clothes yet! " you said, "Then help me. " Len said, you take off his clothing leaving him in his boxers, you saw a big bulge between his legs, you wondered how Len puts on his shorts with his big manhood, and that makes you a feel wet.

Len began to kiss you trailing down into your neck then he placed his mouth on your right bud, you throw your head back, it makes you feel good, Len continued to suck on your right bud while massaging your left breast and do the same treatment on your left bud.

Then Len leaves butterfly kisses onto your stomach then Len saw your soaking wet panties ,he smirk and pulled it down leaving you with nothing, Len opens wide your legs and give your womanhood a long teasing lick.

"ngh! " you moaned and grip the cover of your bed.

Len insert a finger in you and thrusting it in and out of you, then he insert another finger again and pulled away and lick your juices.

"You're so wet. " Len said while licking his fingers "Len, I want you inside me now! " you yelled.

"As you wish~" he said.

He pulled down his boxers and you saw his huge member huge! then insert it inside you "Just tell me when to move okay? "he said and test a thrust, tears were spilling out from your eyes and Len just stroke your hair to keep you calm and it worked, you nodded at Len.

Len was now thrusting in and out of you slowly "f-faster ~...." you cooed, then Len was thrusting you at inhuman speed then he hit your g spot and you yelled "Ah! Len! There! " then he hits your g spot again and again "ahh....! Len I'm going to..... ah! " before you could finish your word you cum on Len's member and Len cum inside of you and pulled away, both of you are now laying on the bed then Len cover the both of you with a soft blanket, before you sleep you heard Len "I love you (y/n)" then you fell asleep...