Princess flora :magic tree

Once upon a time in the beautiful land of magic topia there was a tree that become green apple tree  in day time and in night it became a magical flora blossom tree in the castle the legends says that when a princess and the next ruler will touch the tree .   The princess and the tree will unleash their magic together.(story)

hey it can be possible.oh flora,why don't you believe me it just an old story,Tiara said .Ok tia let's ask it to grandmother.ahhh fine let's go.princess flora and princess tiara head to their grandmother queen novo . What is the reason you come to your grand mother in the mid of the night. Grandmother is there a thing like a magic tree in our castle?Haha flora! it can be because it is a magical land.So can we visit the castle garden tomorrow.of course you can dear but after your coronation now go and sleep you got to visit castle garden tomorrow.

Wake up tiara we got a big day to cover ,flora said and headed to get her gown In her way to get her coronation gown she suddenly bumped with her cousin Ariana pie .Hi Ariana how are you its been four months since I see you hear for my coronation.yes I'm so excited I'm a queen and you are going to be a queen too.come on let's take my coronation gown and after the ceremony we will be headed to castle garden.Ooo its amazing  come on now let's head to get your gown we don't want to be late do we.

When the ceremony begin there were some there were some questions. to ask and flora was getting that crown her grand mother ask her to save magic topia  when she says I promise there was a portal and two twins were coming out of that portal .Who are you and what are you doing here in our castle flora said.The evil twins grab tiara with out saying any thing and go back to where they belong . Who were they granny.they where are your cousin . What but you said we don't have cousins. Yes but you have they are your aunts twins. What my aunt. Now come along I have a secret to tell you . Oh my god ! it is the magic tree