Chapter 20: The Coursair's Scourge.

Koda:(Mending her clothes? hmmm it might be a good idea.)

Koda's POV:

We were on our way to Southgand. Kurogane joined us to make a perfect sword for Rokurou to beat his brother and Stormhowl. I was just by the side of the ship. I was confused if at this point, I should tell everyone who I really am. But if I told Velvet, Would she hate me or resent me? I don't know. But I can't hide this forever. I'll tell them when the time is right.

Eizen: Benwick, we're changing course at once for Port Reneed.

Benwick: Sir? What's going on?

Eizen: Three of our men have collapsed from the corsair's scourge. They first showed symptoms three days ago. How are you holding up?

Benwick: I'm still doing all right. But if this really started three days ago... That means we're all carrying it doesn't it?

Eizen: That's what I'm afraid of. But if he head straight into Port Reneed, we should be able to get some medicine.

Benwick: I'll check on everyone's condition!

Eizen: Make sure everyone is hydrated, including yourself, understand?

Benwick: Sir, yes sir! All hands, assume emergency positions!

Koda: What's going on?

Rokurou: It's the corsair's scourge.

Koda: The what?

Magilou: A disease that starts with a high fever, and ends up with the body falling apart like sand. Once there was a great band of pirates who ruled the seas... but the disease spread through their ships and killed every one of them. That's why it's called corsair's scourge.

Eleanor: Does that mean we've been infected?

Rokurou: You humans, for sure.

Magilou: Only human's fall prey to the corsair's scourge

Laphicet: Then it could have gotten to you too, right, Magilou?

Magilou: OH! R-Right...Alas! That my glorious saga should meet such an ignominious end!

Velvet then comes up to me and checks my temperature and everything. I remember back then if I had a fever she would try to look after me.

Velvet: You feel a bit warm.

Koda: ....uh (blushing) I... don't feel anything.

Velvet: I'm not going to let this disease take you. And I can't allow our vessel to die from this aswell, if you feel sick or anything speak up.